Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Favorite Voyager Character

Who's Your Favorite Character From This Series?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Your Favorite Character From This Series?

• Captain Kathryn Janeway
    • Chakotay
    • B'Elanna Torres
    • Kes
    • Thomas Eugene "Tom" Paris
    • Neelix
    • EMH a.k.a. The Doctor
    • Tuvok
    • Seven of Nine
    • Harry Kim
    • Lieutenant Ayala
    • Naomi Wildman
    • Seska
    • Icheb
    • other

I also like the Doctor the best (though I am also a fan of Tuvok). His character was easily the most intriguing and complex of the Voyager cast.

Seven. I hated the catsuits, but her character was fascinating. I loved the probing into the concept of drones. The people behind the drones are slaves, but they're afraid of venturing outside of their prison, even if given the chance. Really cool.

my favorite characters in no particular order and why

paris he had a great sense of humor,great smile

doctor had some funny things to say,hated being left on

janeway kicked borg butt

harry friends with tom and helped keep him out of trouble

tuvok logical and put up with neelix

torres tough but softened up slightly towards the end

I love Torres the most. She is just great, her character was always interesting, kind of funny and lovely.

I'm also a big Janeway fan - when I was little I wanted to become a grown-up sensible scientist like her.

I used to be a big Tom Paris fan,until he became such a model officer... :rolleyes:

I guess I'll pick Harry Kim.He was,pretty much a model officer....but he was always supposed to be.

Seven. I hated the catsuits, but her character was fascinating. I loved the probing into the concept of drones. The people behind the drones are slaves, but they're afraid of venturing outside of their prison, even if given the chance. Really cool.

335965[/snapback]

Hated the catsuits.....??? You're joking, right? Half the reason I liked Voyager was Seven's slinky sexuality and the in-joke (her not being awaire of how good looking she is). I wish they'd kept that silver one from the beginning of Season 4 (sigh). :P

Everyone knows that I haven't seen much episodes of Voyager, but from those I saw I would say the Doctor is the best.

Kes is best!

"Have you seen her face?

With her eyes reflect

The colors in the sky

On one familiar place

To be swept into

Whenever she’s close by

Makes me wonder why

Run by, don’t turn back

Can’t hide from the look in her eye"

"Have You Seen Her Face?"

The Byrds

Edited by Lynx

I choose Chakotay first. Then Janeway, Tom Paris, B'Elanna, The Doctor, and Kes. I don't like Seven or Tuvok. Neelix got on my nerves.

I voted for Naomi first because no one else did... :lol: but second because it was cool how she was born on the ship, sort of grew up as "everyone's kid" being that Voyager became a big family, and in the last episode, you meet either her daughter or granddaughter... and third because her relationship with Seven was really well played out. And I'd have to say she was the best "kid" character... a lot more realistic, as I understand kids, than Wesley and Jake (from TNG, and DS9, respectively). Of course they were older... OK, she was more realistic than I remember Alexander on TNG.

I liked Tuvok and Seven a lot for how they think and reason. Janeway and Chakotay were both good leaders, and Paris and Kim were a good buddy team. Neelix wasn't bad, not nearly as bad as some make him out to be. I would have gotten along great with him. With Janeway, he kept the coffee flowing, and I likes me coffee.

Tuvok. I know the last time I picked Torres. Well, I'm not sure which one I'm going to pick next month. We'll see after I watch a few more episodes of Voy.

Edited by krysis

This was a very hard choice.

I liked so many of them -- so I guess I'll have to put the women up there first: Seven of Nine, Janeway, B'Elanna. [The fact that this was such a female-led ship was a new direction for the Trek franchise & I admired it.] Then Chakotay, Kim & Paris. I think I can safely say, tho, my least favorite character was Neelix.

Oops, how could I forget the EMH. I'd definitely put him at the top of the list of guys.

Edited by athena28

I liked The Doctor and Seven the most, their relationship was the most interesting and enjoyable on the ship.

1) Seven - Because she's hot

2) Janeway - Because she's also hot and a good captain

3) Tom - I love 50's stuff, and so does he

4) Neelix - I like cats LOL!!!!!!

5) Torres - I LOVE klingons!!!

7 of 9.

The self-aware emotional EMH never made sense to me. He was part of the ship, just as a bulkhead or a conduit was part of the ship. He was powered by the onboard computer. Unless the computer was emotional and with it's own personality he shouldn't have been either.

7 because she near enough perfection. She belongs on the flagship with superstar crew including;

Bashir - GM DR :sick:

Data (if he hadn't died, maybe B4 will be as good as him one day?)

Hoshi Sato (if she were still living by then, now I'm thinking time travel)