Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Favorite TNG Character

Who's Your Favorite Character From This Series?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Your Favorite Character From This Series?

• Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    • William T. Riker
    • Geordi La Forge
    • Tasha Yar
    • Worf
    • Dr. Beverly Crusher
    • Deanna Troi
    • Data
    • Wesley Crusher
    • Miles O'Brien
    • Guinan
    • Dr. Kate Pulaski
    • Alyssa Ogawa
    • Ro Laren
    • Q
    • Lore
    • Spot
    • L. Troi
    • other

For Next Generation, my favorite character is Data. With each new episode, he comes closer and closer to understanding humanity, yet never acheives what he most desires-to become one. He's the most caring character of the series. Even though he has no emotion, he has a lot of heart.

My vote is kinda obvious LOL, :(

I voted for Data, of course.

For Next Generation, my favorite character is Data. With each new episode, he comes closer and closer to understanding humanity, yet never acheives what he most desires-to become one. He's the most caring character of the series. Even though he has no emotion, he has a lot of heart.
Very well said, Gamera

Tasha Yar.

I was crazy about her.Never forgave TNG for letting her go. :(

332779[/snapback]

It's Denise Crosby you should not be forgiving because she wasn't let go. She quit. She didn't feel she was getting enough stories or screen time.

Data is my favourite crew member and Lore is my favourite recurring character. I voted for Data in the poll though.

I liked Picard and Worf equally and I can't voted based on their characters so I voted based on Patrick Vs Michael... and I picked Pat.

Me love Q!! He was so much fun, and not really a bad guy. More of an intergalactic prankster.

But for regular castmembers, I'd say Data.

Edited by Aiya Quackform

Favorite recurring character: either Guinan or Lwaxanna Troi

Favorite regular cast member: probably Picard

Hmmm... perhaps I should also say whom I voted for... as if it wasn't obvious :)

Jean-Luc, of course :)

Picard... or Worf... *grabbing a flower* Picard, Worf, Picard, Worf, Picard... I'm really not sure about that, I like them both a lot. But I voted for Picard.

Worf- for me it isn't even a coin-flip. Worf is interesting because of his fish-out-water plotting, his explorations in both Human and Klingon culture, his relationship with his son (the only character to have a child except for Dr. Crusher), and his romance with K'lar [pardon my spelling].

He was, apart from Data, the most three-dimensional character in Next Generation and subsequently on Deep Space-9.

Pity he never got a descent death scene..."it would have been glorious".

and who doesnt like spot?

350416[/snapback]

Brent Spiner - according to the Generations commentary by Brannon Braga and Ronald D. Moore, he hates cats and would have preferred Spot not be found at the end. LOL

:lol:

My liking for Brent Spiner has just gone down 2 points

350671[/snapback]

Mine went up 5. LOL I ain't a cat person either.

It was a funny commentary because they also mentioned how much the cat liked him. It was always crawling all over him or something. LOL

and who doesnt like spot?

350416[/snapback]

Brent Spiner - according to the Generations commentary by Brannon Braga and Ronald D. Moore, he hates cats and would have preferred Spot not be found at the end. LOL

350656[/snapback]

Yeah, I was positively SHOCKED when I heard that! It's just wrong! When Data found Spot in the wreckage it nearly drove me to tears. But instead Brent wanted to find Geordi. I must admit, I lost a bit of Brent that night also.

I said it then, I'll say it again: Q.

John DeLancie portrayed him so wonderfully. Absolutely believable as a character, and impossible to hate, in a Count Yousekevitch kind of way. Simply magnificent.

Favorite regular cast member: Probably Picard. Riker and Geordi are close behind though.

I'd have to agree that Tasha didn't get treated equally in terms of plots or character development, but Yar's character just seemed like one that was so hard to work with, too.