Sign in to follow this  
removed

favorite fast food joint

whats your favorite place to go for fast food?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. whats your favorite place to go for fast food?

• mcdonalds
    • burger king
    • wendys
    • dairy queen (might only be here in Canada. not sure)
    • arbys
    • harveys
    • taco bell
    • kfc
    • subway (is that considered fast food?)
    • other

My favorite fast food joint is Jack in the Box, the only problem is that to get my JITB fix is to go back home to NC seeing as there are none here in OH. Oh well gives me a excuse to go and see my family.

My favorite fast food joint is Jack in the Box, the only problem is that to get my JITB fix is to go back home to NC seeing as there are none here in OH. Oh well gives me a excuse to go and see my family.

That is sometimes the problem with certain chains don't extend very far...like I had mentioned in an earlier post(I think) I have to drive 45 minutes to go to an Arby's(we actually do that, if we have the time and gas to go there!)

how could you not put in carls junior?

Carls junior?? :laugh: Don't have that one in town, what kind of food? Tacos, subs, burgers, chicken??

Do you mean Hardees or *name change* Carl Jrs? I've never heard of Harveys. I voted other because I love Blimpies Roast Beef and Provalone, :laugh: HEATED! Gotta have a hot sandwich. As a teenager I used to work at the best fast food place, Mr. Quick's, until it changed hands and added all kinds of JUNK! It had the best double cheese burgers in town! Yummmmmmm! Of course, our Mr. Quick's is now gone due to road construction, and their food stunk! It was really bad before it closed. I love all the other resturants in the list too. Oh, there is a place around Atlanta, TX called Jack's. :lol: It's a small roadside, mom and pop resturant on the highway and they definately have the best cheese burgers. When we vacation in Rockport, TX we always have to stop at Jack's when we drive through. Don't know if it's still there though haven't gone down in the last couple of years. Oh and Whataburger's are good too! Only in Texas!!!

Katy

how could you not put in carls junior?

Carls junior?? :laugh: Don't have that one in town, what kind of food? Tacos, subs, burgers, chicken??

Carl's Jrs used to be called Hardees...and in some places like around here, changed back to Hardees, yea! They serve burgers, roast beef, and broasted chicken. Their food isn't bad but when they changed names I didn't go as much as I used to. Don't know why, just don't go.

Katy

I love Dairy Queen but I also love Arbys I voted for DQ... :laugh:

DQ M&M Blizzards are the best! Oh, and not the chopped up pieces of M&M's, FULL M&M's. I feel ripped off if it's not a full M&M.

Katy

I love Dairy Queen but I also love Arbys I voted for DQ... :laugh:

DQ M&M Blizzards are the best! Oh, and not the chopped up pieces of M&M's, FULL M&M's. I feel ripped off if it's not a full M&M.

Katy

mmmmm blizzards! My favorites are either Oreo, or Reeses peanut butter.

The Red Pepper Cafe.The hottest Mexican food anywhere. :devil: If you ever find yourself at a RPC drive-through,be sure and buy yourself a HUGE Coke.Yall gonna be needin' it!

Orange Julius,though it isn't listed on the poll.

I also like White Castle....

:clap:

TACO BELL.I AM ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT MEXICAN FOOD.TACO BELL'S FOOD IS PRETTY GOOD,TOO.NO,IT ISN'T AUTHENTIC MEXICAN COOKING.BUT IT IS A FAIR PASSING IMITATION.AT LEAST EVERY OTHER DAY I MAKE A RUN FOR THE BORDER.TACO SUPREME HEAVEN!

:o

Wendys has the absolute best chicken sandwiches.

Jack in the Box has two of the best burgers ive tasted the grilled sourdough burger and the ultimate cheeseburger.

Taco Bell makes a great steak soft taco or mexican pizza.

Carls Jrs Charbroiler Chicken Club is delish

Togos makes the best hot pastrami

Mcdonalds has the best breakfast and chicken nuggets

Im not really a big fan of BK

Ok everyone loves fast food mine is BurgerKing..Chicken sandwich with cheese..4 of them..yummie :dude: ..so whats yours???

Our local snackbar serves the best hamburgers in the world, these are made of real meat:-)

I like Chic-fil-A everytime i go to visist family down in florida

Other tahn that i like Wendys

Other.

I like Taco Bell & Arby's a lot!

McD's is ok... I like a few items on their menus. Used to eat at Burger King, but pretty much never now(a couple of bad experiences with the food at one of the ones in my hometown). KFC is pretty good.

Our town just got a Sonic, and they are excellent! I love the fact that it is an old style drive in(complete with rollerskating waiters/waitresses)! Soon we will be getting an Arby's, and I have heard that we'll be getting a Popeye's too(which is cool, because I have not been to one in a very long time). Checkers is good too.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Oh I totally forgot about sonic! I changed my mind, Sonic is the best. I always have a #5, foot long chili cheese coney, tator tots and a cherry coke. :dude: And their sundaes are to die for.

wk-dine-SONICFOOD.jpg

And In And Out has the best burgers on the planet. :dude: