Sign in to follow this  
removed

favorite fast food joint

whats your favorite place to go for fast food?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. whats your favorite place to go for fast food?

• mcdonalds
    • burger king
    • wendys
    • dairy queen (might only be here in Canada. not sure)
    • arbys
    • harveys
    • taco bell
    • kfc
    • subway (is that considered fast food?)
    • other

i dont eat fast food often but when i do:

i always eat at subway. i love subs. mmmmm. i voted for subway. its the best.

and i used to eat a mcd's alot but it got old.

now my favortie burger place is bk. its really good.

dairy queen has good blizzards. mmm. esppecially the reese's pieces flavour. yum.

the rest i dont like.

I'm not crazy about fast food. If I go to a fast food restraunt, which is rarely, I go to McDonalds.

Haven't been to Dairy Queen often, but I like it. And It isn't only in Canada, a live in the U.S. :lol:

I have to say Mc Donald's. I LOVE it. It is my fave... One of my biggest dreams is to travel to America and eat at a "real" Mc Donald's, not at a German "fake" one B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I go to Arby's,I just love them jamocha shakes!

OWWWWWWWW, Jamocha SHAKES!!!!! I love those!

But I'm a nut about mexican food. If i can't make it myself, I love doing to Taco Bell!

I wonder how many of us worked in a fast food restaurant as a teenager. I worked both McDonald's and Wendy's. I actually still like to eat at Wendy's. If I want a hamburger I go there. I like Subway too. We don't have an Arby's but I love horsey sauce.

I went with Wendy's cause that is where I eat alot, but it really depends on what kind of food I am in the mood for. I love subway as well, but I kind of save that as a special treat kind of thing.

OK, with all you sub sandwich fans around, I have to ask...have any of you had a sub made at the deli in Publix the food store? I love thier Ultimate, but its not a fast food joint, so it does not really count, but I think they are wonderful!

OK, with all you sub sandwich fans around, I have to ask...have any of you had a sub made at the deli in Publix the food store? I love thier Ultimate, but its not a fast food joint, so it does not really count, but I think they are wonderful!

OMG! Yes!! The ultimate is really good, however, I usually order the Roast Beef...either a sub or their new wraps(spinach or sun dried tomato).

Fast food...I voted for Arby's, I would drive to Jacksonville(37 miles to the north) to get a Giant beef & cheddar, Philly cheese steak, or French dip....they are all great! Ooh! And their mozarella sticks....mmmmm!

I also really like Taco Bell(addicted to steak soft tacos and mexi melts!) and Subway(Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki)....and mom works at McDonalds so...Chicken Flatbread, Big N Tasty, and the Chicken Parmesagne.

I also really like Taco Bell(addicted to steak soft tacos and mexi melts!) and Subway(Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki)....and mom works at McDonalds so...Chicken Flatbread, Big N Tasty, and the Chicken Parmesagne.

AHHHHH, the chicken Parm....*drool* love those too.

damn, I love food!

from subway i always get the subway club on italian herb and cheese bread with italian sauce. mmmm.

and at mcd's i always get a big mac or crispy chicken.

burger king - a whopper. yuuuuuuum.

Subway is great!

And, It can be considered fast food because it's fast.. lol

Harvey's my second choice

Stardate:213479.6

I love Arby's.I could live off of Arby's food.

I have to say Mc Donald's. I LOVE it. It is my fave... One of my biggest dreams is to travel to America and eat at a "real" Mc Donald's, not at a German "fake" one  B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I too voted McDonalds but any of the above.

Mrs. Picard I invite you to read the below post about out planned convention and I invite you to join if it is possible for you to make such a large trip.

STARTREKFANS.NET Convention

We're going to have a great time and it's a year away so there's time to plan and save.

AHHHHH, the chicken Parm....*drool* love those too.

damn, I love food!

yet another quality that us Soong Sisters share.. heehee, I love food too!

I love a nice juicy '' Lardo's '' every once in a while. There's nothing quite like a nice lardo de-luxe salt meal with extra dripping.

You know the motto: " A Lardo makes a hardo cardio "

There is a fast food restaurant about 5 minutes from my apartment called Culver's..and they RULE! Butterburgers...Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich...mmmmm....oh god I'm hungry...BRB!

I voted for Burger King because I like their flamed broiled cooked whoppers. I don't care too much for their fries though. I also like Subway but I don't consider it a fast food place. :laugh:

I try to avoid fast food because I'm trying very hard for a healthy (and cost efficient) diet. Although the only reason I avoid Mcdonalds like the plague is because I use to work in one (by the way if you want to stop eating fast food just work as a cook for one of the places and I guarentee you will never eat at that paticular fast food restraunt again.)

I eat often at this monster sized burrito place called "Chipoltle" (which ironically is under the ownership of McDs.) I love their chicken burrito and it beats a grease burger any day. Other days subways a good alternative, but I miss KFC.

I voted Wendy's, but I also like Subway, Arby's and Popeye's.