Sign in to follow this  
removed

favorite fast food joint

whats your favorite place to go for fast food?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. whats your favorite place to go for fast food?

• mcdonalds
    • burger king
    • wendys
    • dairy queen (might only be here in Canada. not sure)
    • arbys
    • harveys
    • taco bell
    • kfc
    • subway (is that considered fast food?)
    • other

My favorite is Taco Bell, but I wanted to vote off the list if I could, so I picked my second favorite - MacDonalds, which is spelled McDonald's. :unsure:

Looks like he spelled it right to me. :laugh:

My favorite is Taco Bell, but I wanted to vote off the list if I could, so I picked my second favorite - MacDonalds, which is spelled McDonald's. :laugh:

Looks like he spelled it right to me. :blink:

That's because it was changed. Originally it was spelt incorrectly.

My favorite is Taco Bell, but I wanted to vote off the list if I could, so I picked my second favorite - MacDonalds, which is spelled McDonald's. :hug:

Looks like he spelled it right to me. :blink:

*shakes head*..so what if it was no biggie the poll is about fast food not spelling mistakes :laugh:*YAWNS*

Edited by hangon

My favorite is Taco Bell, but I wanted to vote off the list if I could, so I picked my second favorite - MacDonalds, which is spelled McDonald's. :look:

Looks like he spelled it right to me. :(

*shakes head*..so what if it was no biggie the poll is about fast food not spelling mistakes :look:*YAWNS*

My post wasn't really concerned with any spelling issues, but with the fact that CJLP was originally correct and it had been stated that he was not after a modification had been made to the spelling. The reason I posted is that I found that to be a bit peculiar for some reason.

Although I like Burger King, my favorites are Long John Silvers, Boston Market and Submarina.

Edited by Vulcan IDIC

Although Pizza Hut is not exactly fast, it is my favorite of the options given. I am too lazy to think of an "other."

My favorite and I rarely ever get it because it's so far away is Popeye's Chicken, they put KFC to shame and a malt for UDF is heavenly too.

what I order the most is double cheese burger, large fries large coke, and the weight is dropping off of me. I eat junk, lose weight, eat healthy put on, hmm

mine is Big Kahuna Burger hummmmuuumm frise and a sprite

naaa only jokein am not called Brett lol

i prefer Quick....fast food chain in france and in holland i think cant remember

so chickin sandwich and patatoes mmmmmmmmm ohh yeah and a beer c[_] :flex:

france remeber metric system lol

Edited by =-=SmOkEd=-=

I LOVE PIZZA so I said Pizza hut since I didn't want to say other. Pizza hut is by no means my favorite pizza chain. That falls to Little Ceaser's.

Mr. Whimpy? What kind of person would name a restaurant Mr. Whimpy?

lol errmm same kinda person that would call wendy's wendy's and mcdonalds or even burger king ....and lets not for get what a resturant is...and it aint fast food chains

Can't beat Checkers aka Rallies. I love Chili-Cheese anything!

Out of choices given, I voted for Burger King for burgers sometimes other times I like Sonics.

As far as Pizza is concerned, I like Papa John's Pizza. :laugh:

Burger King....give me a Whopper and a big old pile of fries any day! :laugh:

My favorites are Arby's and Wendy's. and Carl's Jr. (In some parts of the country these are called Hardees). The only problem is I have to go across town to get there so I usually go to Jack in the Box which is within walking distance.

We do have Dairy Queen out here.

Subway is where I most often eat, because I like it AND there's one within walking distance both at work and at home. I have been to most of the others on the poll. My next favorite would be Steak n Shake (is that really fast food?). I also like Taco Bell, KFC, Dairy Queen, Wendy's, MacDonalds, Burger King, Hardee's, and Arby's. Gee, I eat way too much fast food. <_<

Edited by trekz

I also like Carls Jr. and I'm discovering the joy of In and Out, (No Wise-Cracks!) though the burgers are smaller than other places they pack of punch of taste and those fresh cut french fries, :nono: