Sign in to follow this  
Spike The Trill

Episodes You Don't Like?

There is only one I really don't like and that is "Spock's Brain". Oh my. What were they thinking? :lol:

The Way To Eden is about the only TOS episode that I didn't like. I rather enjoyed Spocks Brain.

"Brain and Brain! What is Brain!?" :lol:

That was 'And The Children Shall Lead'.. I'm not crazy about that one either and 'The Way To Eden' I could have done without seeing..

Would The Way To Eden be the one with all the space hippies? CRUSH THE SPACE HIPPIES!

I'm afraid it has to be 'The Way To Eden' for me too I just didn't enjoy that episode. I found the space hippies were really annoying.

"Way To Eden," naturally, and also "Galileo 7." The latter is a bit sad, because I liked the idea of exploring how the crew felt about Spock's non-emotion. But the episode was just really dreary in my opinion. Not stupid like "Eden," just boring for me.

"I'm gonna get right up and jump for joy. I got a clean bill of health from Dr. McCoy"

"Headin' out to Eden.......Yeah......Brother.....No more troubles in my body and my mind.......gonna live off of whatever I find......gonna eat all the fruit and throw away the rind........Yeah......Brother"

What?......You think singing that song while playing a sword like a guitar is silly?

Meh.....You are all just Herberts!

The Way To Eden is about the only TOS episode that I didn't like. I rather enjoyed Spocks Brain.

"Brain and Brain! What is Brain!?"  :P

332113[/snapback]

I tend to agree. "Hippies in Space" was what they should've called it, and that guy with the weird ears....ugh!

"The Way to Eden" was just sooo relevant at the time, though!

"Spock's Brain" is the only one I truly detest. I won't even watch it on my season sets.

There is only one I really don't like and that is "Spock's Brain". Oh my. What were they thinking?  :lol:

332019[/snapback]

I completely agree, 100%! That is the only one from TOS that I can think of that I really did not like.

I cannot think of a single TOS episode which does not contain something of value to me in one way or another. Some have elements in them I don't like but that doesn't mean I dislike those episodes.

By my recollections the only episode in all of Trek with so much to dislike about it that I would consider it a least favorite is VOYs "The Chute". I hated that one but I haven't seen it since it first aired so it may someday redeem itself but my first impressions of it were :lol:

I cannot think of a single TOS episode which does not contain something of value to me in one way or another. Some have elements in them I don't like but that doesn't mean I dislike those episodes.

340398[/snapback]

I agree completely.

I dont like The Way to Eden and The Menagerie make me bored bored bored for me....

I like Spock's brain... :cheers: That you dont like that one? For reason?

Edited by ZericsKirog

I dont like The Way to Eden and  The Menagerie make me bored bored bored for me....

I like Spock's brain...  :cheers: That you dont like that one? For reason?

343742[/snapback]

I think you're the first person I've ever met that likes "Spock's Brain".