Sign in to follow this  
removed

Welcome to the Voting Booth

WELCOME

Welcome to the Voting Booth. I am your moderator, bysty (that's pronounced beastie ('bE-stE)). This board is for the making of miscellaneous polls in which members can voice their opinions and contribute in discussions on those topics.

RULES

1) Please use your common sense and refrain from using derogative words or some of those "colourful methaphors" that we all know about. And don't put down other people or use any personal attacks. That's just not fun. Everybody has the right to an opinion. If you disagree, that is fine, just do not attack the other person's opinion.

2) No spamming. Earn your promotions by working hard, not by fluffing your way to the top.

Those are all the rules I think we need, so let's move on.

HELP

If you need test post, go to the Test Posting section of this webpage.

If you have any questions about this section, feel free to post them here. I will try to answer your questions as best as i can.

NOW GET OUT THERE AND START POSTING. HAVE FUN!

Guest Tribbleman1000

These rules are quite resonable. :) Glowing!

Well... I don't know if anybody noticed, but I am no longer a mod. I've got so much going on in my life right now, so if I can not spend as much time here as needed (and with so many posts a day it is needed a lot), I figured I would step down. Thank you for all for the opportunity to be a mod.

Well... I don't know if anybody noticed, but I am no longer a mod. I've got so much going on in my life right now, so if I can not spend as much time here as needed (and with so many posts a day it is needed a lot), I figured I would step down. Thank you for all for the opportunity to be a mod.

Sorry to hear that dude,you helped me out once or twice which i am very grateful for i for one shall miss you being a mod :o

I am sorry to hear you have stepped down. I hope all goes well in your life though

Well look on the brightside, his name is that cool blue now :o Sorry to see you go from modship bud but I know you had your reasons.

Sad news...Sorry to see you step down Bysty..We'll miss you..I know that your life has been very busy lately..And I do hope to still see you on this site from time to time...I wish you the best of everything..

:o This is not good news at all. :o We could always count on you to do the right thing. Sorry to see you go. :P

I was wondering why you weren't listed as a mod anymore..