That was incredible.

You could actually see the exact moment where Bubba hit Tommy with the stick and injured his ear.

Also, if you watch JBL at the end in the big brawl, you can see him going straight for Meanie and lamping him with punch after punch after punch (real ones) and the ECW guys asking him if he's OK when he is busted open.

At the end the ECW guys obviously find out that JBL has actually assaulted Meanie for real and start potatoing JBL with real shots which is why he makes a quick exit.

Since Thing To Do It Seems Is Have The Really Good Talent Dumbed Down So They Make The Posers Look Better.

Actually that's true.

That's precisely the reason they hold people back.

335197[/snapback]

Yeah...So I Figured....Which...I Think Is Ok With Atleast Half-Talented People Who Belong There That Could Get Better.

Oh no, the DIVA Search has started. :jaw:

Although I must say, I don't really have a problem with Christy Hemme.

She's enthusiastic and obviously enjoys being in the WWE.

If they found something for her to do, she'd be OK.

The girl with Mercury and Nitro has found a decent gimmick, and Maria is pretty funny.

All the other Divas (except Trish, Stacey and Torrie) should be fired.

Edited by HRH The KING

They Should Find Something Then :jaw:

And As Much As I Enjoy Looking At A Pretty Young Woman....This Is Just Stupid :jaw:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Absolutely.

Oh God, They've Dragged Slaughter Into It

Yeah, his "Lance Corporal" is "standing at attention" :jaw:

Edited by HRH The KING

"Nash Would Tear A Ham String Just Picking Up The Phone"

That Was Low :drool::jaw:

And It Looks Like It'll Be The Rock.....Or Golddust :lol: :jaw::drool:

And...What Was That About Marty Janetty Being In Jail? :drool:

Gah...The Ruso And Ferara Ad Again :drool:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Hogan I marked out

and after Flair's match, Hogan should look like a MillionBucks compared to Flair

Whoo

Click For Spoiler
Some very important news:

Christian and Batista has been drafted to WWE SmackDOWN.

This means, that all the titles on WWE Monday Night RAW are the linear WWE titles.

The WWE Championship held by John Cena is the linear WWE title and is now the premier championship in the WWE and the sport of professional wrestling. This pleases me. This means that I no longer have to care about the title Batista holds. As far as I'm concerned, that title is null and void.

The WWE Intercontinental Championship is on WWE Monday Night RAW. Now I said I didn't recognise the title anymore, but since RVD has come back, he'll certainly defeat Carlito Caribbean Cool. So therefore I now recognise the WWE Intercontinental Championship once again.

The WWE Tag Team Championship that Rosey and Hurricane currently hold is the linear WWE tag title which was held by the Hart Foundation and Demolition. Those two guys shouldn't really be punished for poor writing so I hereby recognise the WWE Tag Team Championship.

The WWE Cruiserweight Championship has been handled so poorly by Stephanie McMahon I feel very angry about it, because I honestly do love Cruiserweight wrestling. With the addition of the Mexicools, it adds three superb wrestlers to the CW division. Now I would like this title moved to WWE Monday Night RAW, but I will recognise the WWE Cruiserweight Championship now. I do however strike Chavo Classic and Jackie's reigns from the record. The current champion is Paul London.

If they swapped the CW and Women's divisions from show to show, I would be happy.

The Women's Championship is dead. Null and void.

The US Championship sucks. Null and void.

The Smackdown Tag Team titles are void. Which is a shame since I do like MNM.

The World Heavyweight Championship is null and void.

Oh and BTW- This is the link to RVD's comic and memorabillia store:

RVD's 5-Star COMICS

Edited by HRH The KING

It does sound good, but from I've read, the crowd was dead.

It's because they were burned out from the live RAW that was aired before Smackdown.

I know the WWE will add crowd sound effects in post-production before it airs, but you can tell when it's fake and artificial.

This just in:

The WWE has contacted Matt Hardy and asked him to hold off signing a TNA contract for a few weeks. I think we can all guess where this is going........