My thoughts on Smackdown:

- Randy Orten should team up with JBL

- Mercury VS Heidenreich - When Heidenreich swings his arm like Popeye, is that his way of "Hulking up"? If so, then....um........yawn...

- Smackdown championship - Ridiculous and meaningless. Interesting how Orten is not included in the match for the belt though.

- Chavo/London - When does a Cruiserweight title match NOT get interrupted on Smackdown? Mexicools?....stupid. they promote Mexicans yet attack Chavo.

- Hassan/Davari to Smackdown - Thank God Davari came with him.

To be honest, I couldn't even understand what Juvi was saying.

I think it was:

"You people ahahatyf Mexicans hdhfurhgjdgkd, adhashasha LAWNMOWER, dhdumashasamsa sweeping your floors fhdjshdjshw sywejdshdakda dadhakdnd MEXICOOLS!!!!"

Or something like that.

I think Juvi was singing that Eminem song.

"I been so many places, I seen so faces, but nothin' compares to those blue and yellow purple pills!!!!!"

Edited by HRH The KING

Vince doesn't realise that stereotyping Mexicans will just drive away the Spanish audience which they are supposed to be attracting.

I would ditch the Cheech And Chong routines and create a character based on the movie Desperado like Antonio Banderas' character who basically just took no **** from anybody.

Umm the 1st pick was the Lemon not the 2nd

Since they are in LA and the rock is there, i am saying the Great One will return tonight

Hmmm...You May Have A Point..

And I Truely Wish That They Didn't Hold Them Back From REALLY Showing Their Talent..Not That It Would Benifit Everyone On The Show :jaw: , Since Thing To Do It Seems Is Have The Really Good Talent Dumbed Down So They Make The Posers Look Better.

Since Thing To Do It Seems Is Have The Really Good Talent Dumbed Down So They Make The Posers Look Better.

Actually that's true.

That's precisely the reason they hold people back.