Tazz is beter then Lawler, Im sick of hearing sexual stuff from that dirty old man, Tazz when he is teamed with JR at the Rumble and other matches sounds really good, but personaly if I had to sit next to Cole I wuould be in my own little world too

**Side note, On letterman Lyndsey Lohan looks incredable in a see through dress WOW** :(

Edited by dragonwrangler95

I would also recommend that responsibilty for the booking should be given to Cornette (for RAW) and Heyman (for SmackDOWN). Both those guys hate each other and they would try their very best to outdo the other. Cornette favours a more wrestling based athletic type style, whereas Heyman likes the high-impact ECW style with edgy storylines. Both of those guys would announce on the shows they booked so they would be motivated to put over the wrestlers and storylines.

I can't Conirm this 100% but i heard that

Click For Spoiler
Trish Stratus
is the Smackdown Pick, I havent heard anything on the dirt sheets yet to confirm t on the Smackdown Spoilers, i guess i will know for sure in the morning, if anybody else knows 100% who it is let us know :(

If

Click For Spoiler
Trish Stratus
is the draft pick for Smackdown then Smackdown is in big trouble because so far this draft is loading the Raw roster with stars and the Smackdown roster is suffering.

Click For Spoiler

Who would Trish even wrestle on Smackdown? That show is full of non-wrestling divas.

That's what I was thinking.

Smackdown doesn't even have a Women's Division.

Then again, neither does the WWE really. That title should be scrapped.

i was wrong with the original Pick i was hearing in Chat Rooms, The newest Draft pick is

Click For Spoiler
Muhhamad Hassan
Also next week on Smackdown t
Click For Spoiler
hey are gonna have a battle fr the New Smackdown Champion, Ok are they bringing back the ECW title, that would be OK by me, but dont make a Title off the skin of your as just to have one, what the Hell are they thinking

i was wrong with the original Pick i was hearing in Chat Rooms, The newest Draft pick is

Click For Spoiler
Muhhamad Hassan
Also next week on Smackdown t
Click For Spoiler
hey are gonna have a battle fr the New Smackdown Champion, Ok are they bringing back the ECW title, that would be OK by me, but dont make a Title off the skin of your as just to have one, what the Hell are they thinking

332997[/snapback]

Click For Spoiler
Hassan-"I've Been Reduced To A Taped, Sub-Standard Show. This Is Unfair!"

Click For Spoiler
Does this mean that ........*gasp*....Davari will be gone?!!!! God, I hope not. He's hilarious!

My thoughts while watching RAW this week:

- WOW....Carlito on RAW! I guess this is the end of Matt Morgan's push. What will happen to the Cabana now?

So far, Smackdown is being raped of talent and getting little in return.

- Carlito wins the IC belt in his first night just like he did with the Us belt!

- Maria - Can she GET any dumber?

- Viscera - I'm sorry if I sound like a mark but I think he's hilarious

- Diva search - These girls look even more vapid than the last bunch!

- Lita - NICE GOWN!!! :(

- Snitsky - Sorry but....I like him......I don't know exactly why yet but I do.. :)

- Matt Hardy theme - That was really low of Vince to do.

- Cena - His win over Hassan seemed way too easy.

- Batista - Vince probably called for an emergency switch to a tag team match because Angle got tired of carrying Batista through the match.

Click For Spoiler
Seperating Muhammad and Davari is a mistake.

Although they've already killed their gimmick by having Muhammad beat-down Davari a few months ago and then having Davari beg Muhammad for forgiveness which made them look like a gay domestic violence case, rather than an angry wrestler and his loudmouth spokesperson.

The quick loss to John Cena further damaged the gimmick.

It makes me wonder what cretin writes this career-killing **** every week on Raw, and then I realise I actually know the answer.

:( :) :) @ Sam's post.

If Davari went with Hassan, then that's certainly something good, although I still think both their characters have been damaged.

Click For Spoiler
Couple of thoughts:

Divas

The reason they hire so many of these dumb bimbos who know absolute **** about wrestling is so they can gain some publicity when they invitably do the Playboy thing. The only problem is that it attracts people only to the magazine. The people who buy Playboy won't need to watch WWE programming and see the bimbos fully clothed, when they can sit and look at their masterbation fodder magazine and see them completely nude. It's poor business decision making by the WWE. It's the WRESTLING that should be sold to the public as the centre of the company, not T&A. Sex/Diva angles in wrestling NEVER work or draw.

Batista

He's failed as the Raw champion because of HHH.

Triple H's long winded boring promos about how he is the best, how he made Batista, how he is the unbeatable force and all that crap just turns viewers away. If they ain't watching HHH, then they won't be watching the guy he's feuding with.

Also, when Batista does the promos that Stephanie McHHH writes, she makes him kiss HHH's *** with everything he says. Whenever Batista does a promo there's always a few lines like "Listen HHH, I know you are the best, I know you're the main man, I know you are the biggest star in the industry" and so forth, it makes him look like a wimp.

Batista shouldn't be a "nice guy". He should be a vicious mercenary who does whatever he must to keep his belt. He'll be cheered as an anti-hero.

If a man like Batista was being pestered by HHH, what a man of his size and strength should be saying is "HHH, I'm going to break into your home while you are sleeping, kill your dog, throw you into the back of my van, drive you to an abandoned quarry, give you a savage beating, disembowel you and murder you most brutally with a twelve-inch hunting knife because NO ONE is taking my title".

That would set up Batista as the unstoppable champion. Batista shouldn't be wrestling long matches, he should be killing people in about two minutes Goldberg-style.

John Cena

First things first, he has got to start improving his wrestling skills. As they stand right now, they are piss poor. Also since he's on Monday Night RAW now, that means that he can say things that may be controversial. Instead of relying on the tired old gay references in his raps, they should be original and edgy. Along with "diss-rapping" other wrestlers, he should be rapping about current events.

There would be no taboo subjects or anything off-limits in those raps. If people object to it, then that's great. The more shocking and controversial the better. Also, Cena should be encouraged to use profanity. They'll beep it but it will make him look like a rebel who doesn't give a flying **** about what people think. After all, he's a gangsta rapper. Gangsta rappers use bad language. He should be given free range to say whatever he wants. He should be talking about capping people with guns and doing drive-by's.

He should talk about prison and actually wear prison type outfits when he's not wrestling, since that's associated with gangsta rap too. The WWE should release posters of Cena holding a sub-automatic machine gun. If the WWE need inspiration, they should study the gestures, language, dress-style etc of real street gangs like the Crips or Bloods and apply it to John Cena, because right now, he's less Dr. Dre and more Vanilla Ice.

Now, this will attract a heck of a lot of controversy but the WWE could use that to their advantage. They can tell people that they've tried to control Cena but they just can't because he's too dangerous and violent and he respects no authority.

Now THAT is how you put someone over. :lol:

Edited by The King

Click For Spoiler

The Matt Hardy, Lita and Edge Saga.

Now Matt Hardy can't really complain about what happened. When he started his relationship with Lita, she was already seeing someone else, so she was cheating on her boyfriend with Matt Hardy. So now Matt Hardy knows what it feels like because she cheated on him with Edge. Firstly, he can't whine about Edge taking his girlfriend because Matt himself took a guy's girlfriend. Also, Matt shouldn't have been surprised when Lita cheated because she had done it before. So Matt, stop whining and shut up for frick's sake.

Next, we come to Lisa Copeland. This is Edge's wife. The one who he left for Lita. Now she's also whining and complaining about how Edge cheated on her with Lita. What she forgets is that when Edge was married to his first wife Alanah (Val Venis' sister) he cheated on Alanah with....guess who??? Lisa!!!!! Yes, she took someone else's husband from them and now she's getting a taste of her medicine. So Lisa Copeland, soon-to-be-ex-of-Edge, stop complaining and shut up.

Finally are Amy Dumas, AKA Lita and Adam Copeland, AKA Edge. These two are serial cheaters. So it's pretty much inevitable that one of them will cheat on the other. It's just a question of when.

Now, in a sense, everyone in this situation has benefitted from this whole sordid tale. Edge has used this situation to prove to everyone that he IS a bad guy in real life, and thus he is more believable and credible as a heel. A championship reign is fast approaching for Edge. Lita has benefitted from the fans turning against her because it has allowed her to turn heel and breathe some life into a stale character. Essentially Edge and Lita are not playing characters now, but rather are just using their real-life personas.

Edge's soon to be ex wife has benefitted by getting rid of Edge after only a relatively short marriage. It would have been worse if they had married for a while and possibly had kids before he cheated on her. So she's been spared that betrayal later on.

Matt has benefitted very well. He has got the fans on his side, and they'll follow him to TNA. He is getting a heck of a lot of promotion and publicity, and he's rid himself of Lita. Trust me dude, you're better off without her.

The common sense thing would be for Vince to bring Matt back to feud with Edge. If of course they are professional enough to proceed with it. It will be a big draw and will make them both a lot of money. They should go for it. Letting Lita get in the way of tons of money is foolish. The feud should include Lita alongside Edge and for week after week, Matt will get beat down, until eventually he will defeat Edge and win the feud which should be bloody and vicious. To get a final revenge, he will give Lita the Twist Of Fate. Matt will then move into the top tier along with Edge. Lita will be fired, since she is sloppy in the ring and will either kill herself or someone else eventually, and there will be nothing for her to do outside of the ring either in the WWE.

"LITTTAAAA, YOOOOOUUURRREEEEE FIRRRRRRREDDDDD!!!!!!!"

vince_mcmahon.jpg

Edited by The King

Hmmm...Good Points My Friend.

So..If One Of Them Cheats On The Other....The One That Cheated Should Get The Crap Slapped Out Of 'Em As Should The Other For Not Seeing It Coming :lol:

TNA info

Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com

» On Thursday, June 23, 2005 at 3:28 PM EST

Jeff Jarrett did not wrestle or take part in the main event at TNA's third anniversary PPV, Slammiversary, this past Sunday in Orlando. Although Jarrett was heavily advertised to take part in the match along with AJ Styles, Sean Waltman, Abyss & Monty Brown, Jarrett made the decision to bow out of the match voluntarily. Raven was instead added to the match during the pre-show. According to reports, Jarrett was upset that he wasn't being booked by the new writing committee in TNA to win back the NWA World Title on Sunday. Jarrett reportedly felt that it would have been damaging to his character to not win the match after putting himself over as the "King of the Mountain" all year in TNA. Dixie Carter was said to have stood her ground regarding the decision and would not allow a change in the match to take place to give Jarrett the win. After this took place, many in TNA aren't expecting "smooth sailing" to take place between the Jarrett's and Carter family in the next few weeks as the struggle for power continues in the company.

When Raven was informed hours before Slammiversary that he would be winning the NWA World Heavyweight Title, he reportedly broke down and cried. Being a long time fan and student of the wrestling business, Raven could recognize the history of the NWA Title and the significance of being put in the record books as a champion. As plans stand now, Raven will be defending the title against Abyss at next month's No Surrender PPV on July 17. It should be noted that Raven isn't expected to be a long-term champion based on where TNA's booking committee wants to go with current storylines. Regardless of the plans, Raven benefited in a huge way following Jeff Jarrett's dispute over the way he was scheduled to be used in the match, especially when he wasn't even scheduled to be in the match to begin with. Some were surprised at how quickly AJ Styles' second run with the World Title started and ended just after one month.

This burns my *buttocks*, Jarrett at I beleve was bash at the beach came out and made a Fuss about hogan wanting to et the belt, so they screwed him over and WCW, now jarrett is trying to do the same (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) inTNA, well hello Jarret, hogan could draw more people as Champion being hooked up to a respirator on his death bed then in your prime, you are the reason TNA is not a major threat to WWE, your a horrible wreslter, no charisma, and you copied alot off of Flair, from your srut, to your old Figure-4 finisher, do the wrestling business a favor and step aside, HHH may be a glory hog but he can draw a hell of a lot better then you.

Today in History

(1996) Stone Cold Steve Austin wins the King of The Ring tournament. The win marks the beginning of Austin's push.

That match would never end!!!! :lol:

In the WWE, EVERYONE has to take a Pedigree and sell it as if they had been shot with a AK-47.

In TNA, EVERYONE has to take a guitar shot to head. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :huh:

Ya Know...You'd Think That If They Knew How Much He Pisses Us Off...They'd Take It Down A Notch Or 12...

I Mean...I'm All For Elevating Carrers...But Not At The Expense Of Someone Else's Anf Boring The Fans And Pissing Us Off.

Well for someone who claims to be a scholar of the wrestling business, HHH seems to have trouble understanding the difference between positive and negative heat.

Negative heat from the fans is also known as "X-Pac Heat" because when the fans used to boo him, they weren't booing because they loved to boo his character, but rather they couldn't stand the sight of him.

HHH attracts that kind of heat and it affects business. I don't think I'm the only one who will switch off before a main event involving him or a long winded promo or a PPV with HHH involved in it because you know he will win the title again.

The fact is that HHH is bad for business.