I Agree Kor, Linda McMahon Has Never Been Convincing On Camera. Oh Well...

And What Are The Real Reasons For JR Leaving RAW? Health Problems? Wanted To Try Something New?

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

McMahon, thinks they need a Younger Hipper Voice of WWE, I would of rather seen an angle where Bischof fired JR then the McMahons

and about Linda its pretty bad when your a bad actor on a wrestling Program

Edited by dragonwrangler95

McMahon, thinks they need a Younger Hipper Voice of WWE, I would of rather seen an angle where Bischof fired JR then the McMahons

and about Linda its pretty bad when your a bad actor on a wrestling Program

357853[/snapback]

Hmm...Figures....

Ha Ha Ha,lol B)

Jim Ross wanted to cut down on his schedule so hes going to be semi-retired. He will still work for WWE. Hes going to do the play by play of that wrestling show that will appear only on the WWE website. Jerry Lawler will soon be gone from RAW as well as soon as they find the announceers that they want. Lawler will also join JR on the website show.

Is it just me or was Christy Hemme actually somewhat impressive on the PPV? Shes obviously been training hard. That Doomsday Effect she did on Melina was perfect.........even though she tried to pin Melina while Melina was still laying on her stomach....lol.

Yeah, WWE said he got attacked by 10 guys, it was 2 and Xpac was crying like a baby, I think the story can be found on thesmokinggun.com

Watching Smackdown, I think Bob Orton needs to break his hand and have it in the cast

The Boogeyman is ridiculous. This guy is the Tough Enough reject that got kicked out for lying about his age.

In an unprecedented collaboration, network executive Palmer Canon and SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long announced today the introduction of a new WWE wrestling division exclusive to Friday Night SmackDown: The Juniors.

The Juniors Division will be comprised of world-class athletes at or below 5 feet tall. “Midgets, dwarves, the little people; they’re all welcome,” said Long. “We don’t discriminate against anybody on my show, as long as they can bring it.”

this is why i dont watch smackdown.

Today in History

(2003) Wrestling legend Stu Hart passes away at the age of 88. Stu was the patriarch of the Hart wrestling family.

this date in wrestling history(2005)

owen hart and dale earnhardt were driving to see the johnny carson show when dale lost control of the car and slammed into the wall. owen jumped from the car but fell down a cliff. no word on if johnny carson was involved.

the commentary you just read was in no way a shot at the deaths of these great men, so get a sense of humor. long live 3, blue blazer, and carnac

what happened to the WWE wrestling that was on Spike TV Sunday mornings at 11?

I flipped over there to watch it and I didn't see it on. Did it move when Raw left Spike?

what happened to the WWE wrestling that was on Spike TV Sunday mornings at 11?

I flipped over there to watch it and I didn't see it on. Did it move when Raw left Spike?

358362[/snapback]

I believe that show can now only be watched at WWE.com. They turned it into an internet show.