On this day in wrestling history:

1980 - Jack Brisco defeated Terry Funk in a tournament final for the Georgia National Heavyweight title

I tried my hand at making humorous nicknames. Don't hurt me.

Legion of Dull plus Diva Search beats Mercury's Nitro Motion

The Next Big Black Thing beats Hollywood Nova

The Crippler beats the CLB, the Sucka! and the Chief of JBL's Staff (eheh)

MISTAAAAAAAAAAA KENNEDEH!!!!!! beats the Spark Plugg.

The Head of JBL's Staff (eheh) solves the Misterio.

Los Dos Ortones beat Kane's brotha.

The Juice beats the Wine NEW CHAMPION!

Deacon Bautista beats Chyna's old flame.

u guys think hhh will insert himself in the picture for the wwe title?

357001[/snapback]

For sure he will...didnt you see last night how brown his nose was??....thats been way way way up vince's rectum :(

I can't believe that they are going to take Jim Ross off of RAW. It just won't be the same!

Responding to reports that the two had been seen kissing on the WWE house show circuit, Matt Hardy confirmed that he and RAW Diva Search winner Ashley Massaro are an item.

I can see how they make a nice couple, they both have the same style and stuff, and she is hot!!!

Rob Conway def. Doink the Clown with the Ego Trip

Carlito, Angle, HBK, Show, Edge all want a shot at the title.

Chris Masters def. Tajiri with the Masterlock

Trish def. Victoria by pin to retain (Micky James debuts as a face)

Kurt Angle, Edge and Carlito def. Big Show, John Cena and Shawn Michaels when Angle pinned Cena.

Linda McMahon turns heel and personally fires Jim Ross.

Kane will return next week, and Mick Foley will be on the Cabana.

i think that this is one of the first times internet rumors were true. even coach said to ross in the show he heard the rumors of ross getting fired. i still will watch, i doubt ill watch on wwe.com. ill just add a little "slobberknocker" and say "stone cold, stone cold, stone cold" every now and then. and that....thats cool.

Today in History

(1993) Razor Ramon defeats Rick Martel for the WWF Intercontinental Title on an episode of RAW is WAR.

what are you guys's dream match? old time vs new time. i'd like to see ricky steamboat vs either eddie guerrero or chris benoit. i have seen ricky steamboat in person maybe 6 months ago and he he freakin huge.

what are you guys's dream match?  old time vs new time.  i'd like to see ricky steamboat vs either eddie guerrero or chris benoit.  i have seen ricky steamboat in person maybe 6 months ago and he he freakin huge.

357558[/snapback]

The Austin v Hogan match is top of my list :veryangry: ...and then mabe...Batista v Powers of Pain in a handicap match...with The Bushwackers getting involved <_<

Edited by hangon

what are you guys's dream match?  old time vs new time.  i'd like to see ricky steamboat vs either eddie guerrero or chris benoit.  i have seen ricky steamboat in person maybe 6 months ago and he he freakin huge.

357558[/snapback]

Wow I saw him too, oh wait you were with me.....LOL too bad it took you over 30 mins after i saw him and was like hey thats Steamboat, Before you and Jaison realized it was him and Fit Finley drinking next to us

LOL

One drink and your out of it

Today in History

(1992) Bret "Hitman" Hart defeated Ric Flair in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan to win his first ever WWF World Title. He would go on to win the title 4 more times in his career.

Anybody wondering who that was playing Doink The Clown on RAW, it was none other than The Brooklyn Brawler....Steve Lombardi!

Jim Ross Has been hospitalized, for an unknown ailment, i wonder if his Bell's Palsy is coming bac

Jim Ross is having colon surgery. Sounds like a real pain in the a**............. :veryangry:

I finally got around to watching RAW. How horrible is Linda McMahon? She ruins every angle she gets involved in. She is the worst actress in the world! Plus, she spent all day in the ring with Austin practicing the stunner and she still screwed it up! When she fired Ross, it wasn't believable at all. She did it in such a cutesy voice. They should have had Vince do it. I read where she plans on spending a lot of time on camera in the near future. This is bad news. Can't Vince see how terrible at the mic she is? Even Stephanie comes off much better.

Edited by Kor37

Jim Ross Has been hospitalized, for an unknown ailment, i wonder if his Bell's Palsy is coming bac

Jim Ross is having colon surgery. Sounds like a real pain in the a**............. :veryangry:

357803[/snapback]

Bummer :wow:

<_< :dude: