I watched the commercial for the DVD "The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior" and I was surprised to see how people hated that guy in real life. I was never a fan of UW but I didn't know he was out of control when he was off the ring as well

I found a Review of the UW DVD on the Web

Click For Spoiler

Antonio E. sent this in: I just finished watching The Self Destruction Of The Ultimate Warrior and boy do they paint a different picture regarding his career. There is a lot of commentary from the stars of yesterday and today and conveniently all under contract with the WWE. Mean Gene, Eric Bischoff, Christian, Edge, HHH, Bobby The Brain Heenan, Bruce Prichard, Ric Flair, Sgt Slaughter, Ted DiBiase, Hulk Hogan, Jerry “The King” Lawler, Vince McMahon, Steve Lombardi, Jim Ross, Chris Jericho and even the guy that composed Warrior’s music. From the beginning the warrior bashing begins, talent less, stiff, green, unable to work a match, can’t cut a promo, and in the end he might have lost his mind. Bobby Heenan straight up shoots on Warrior about him not being able to work a match, how every other wrestler had to carry him and in the end he just plain doesn’t like him. Overall it was all hype and smart media. My view. Well, you have to do something right to be as big as Warrior was in the 80’s and early 90’s. 67,000 people don’t just chant your name because they have nothing better to do. And he did all of this during Hulk Hogan’s hey day. At a time when Hogan had the wrestling world at his feet, the Warrior was doing his own conquering of fans. Personally I was never a big fan of the Ultimate Warrior but seeing some of the old matches, nothing really special but he had that charisma that the people connected to. Overall a little one sided but still a must see for all wrestling fan

RyAN lay off the crack, I never really liked him, but I am a kiss stealing, Limo Riding jet Flyin Sonofagun, and my underwear has an RF stiched into it, and when i put on a bathrobe, the theme to 2001 plays when I walk down the stairs, and I always wear a boa

WHOOOoOOooooooo

i know i wasnt a big fan of UW, but i know for a fact dragonwrangler95 had his underwear, bubblebath, toothbrush, teeshirts, and still had unopened warrior condoms.

355161[/snapback]

This makes me think of What Wrestling Shirts you wore

back in 7th Grade I wore a Jake the Snake Shirt, Then I had a D-X and Austin Shirt and I had a Hulk Still Rules Shirt from Hogan's Last WWE run, I think at one time I had a Ric Flair Shirt too

Eric Bischoff = It's a bit rich of Bischoff to diss the Warrior since he must have seen something in him to offer him so much money to join WCW.

Christian, Edge and Chris Jericho = Never even worked with UW.

HHH = Still bitter over his job to UW at WrestleMania XII

Bobby The Brain Heenan = Worked with the Warrior in two high profile and lucrative feuds.

Bruce Prichard = The guy who killed the CW division is talking about how unprofessional the UW is?

Sgt Slaughter = Was made into a star by UW when he dropped the title to him in 1991.

Hulk Hogan = Personally asked Bischoff to hire UW in WCW.

Vince McMahon = Made millions working with the UW.

Jim Ross = Never worked with UW.

Edited by HRH The KING

I also saw the ad for the UW Dvd...what was it HHH said.."One of the most unprofessional guys he has ever stepped into the ring with"...thats cheap coming from "Cry baby,vince i will do anything HHH".. :assimilated:.

If you were a Wrestler what would you want your theme Music to be, any song out there.

Hmmm I would have Gun's 'N' Roses.."Welcome to the jungle" :dude: ..a real *** kicking Mud hole stomping number :P

Intresting match on Smackdown tonight....LOD vs Batista & Eddie Guerrero :P ...think i will stay up late and watch this one.

I have C-Band satellite so I have a lot of channels and Smackdown comes on Thursdays on it so I have seen some of tonight's smackdown, but I didn't watch it all.

The only fight I watched was JBL and Mr. Kennedy vs. Rey Mysterio and Hardcore Holly

Click For Spoiler
JBL and Kennedy win

I have C-Band satellite so I have a lot of channels and Smackdown comes on Thursdays on it so I have seen some of tonight's smackdown, but I didn't watch it all.

:P Never heard of C-Band but then again this is holland they have only just gone Digital :assimilated:

I also saw the ad for the UW Dvd...what was it HHH said.."One of the most unprofessional guys he has ever stepped into the ring with"...thats cheap coming from "Cry baby,vince i will do anything HHH".. .

LOL!!!! :assimilated:

On this day in wrestling history ..

1989 - Wayne Bloom & Mike Enos defeated Paul Diamond & Greg Gagne in a tournament final for the AWA Tag Team title.

Honestly I haven't watched SmackDOWN for weeks.

Having too many titles renders them meaningless.

I still believe that the WWE does not have a deep enough talent roster to sustain two brands to a satisfactory level.

Instead of having one roster of high quality, they have two rosters that are mediocre.

That being said, having the talent is one thing, getting good material from the "creative" team is another, and that IMO is what is lacking.

I would expect most of the headliners to appear.

Batista, JBL, Benoit, Mysterio for sure.

All it will prove is that merging the rosters would improve WWE Monday Night RAW considerably.

WWE SmackDOWN won't even exist by the end of the year. Even if another network picks it up, I still don't think the two-roster concept has ever worked.

tna's ending was good. bubba and dvon were expected. i didnt think to see nash. anyone see the back of bubbas shirt? says trademark this and gives the middle finger. just hope the tna title doesnt go back and forth from nash to jarrett

I also saw the ad for the UW Dvd...what was it HHH said.."One of the most unprofessional guys he has ever stepped into the ring with"...thats cheap coming from "Cry baby,vince i will do anything HHH".. .

LOL!!!! :dude:

355341[/snapback]

I was gonna type another name i know for him :P

I remember first see'ing HHH or Hunter as he was know back then on WWF superstars of wrestling on sky 1....he used to be all dressed up in Fox hunting gear :P ..what a butt brain :assimilated:

Edited by hangon