dont know if u guys talked about this, but quick thought on the masterlock challenge...didnt hercules hernandez do something like that around wm2 or 3? are the writers just reusing old storylines? next whoever can knock the big show down gets $10,000.

This bit has been done over and over again. Its nothing new. Remember the Big John Studd bodyslam challenge?

didnt hercules hernandez do something like that around wm2 or 3?

He certainly did.

And it ended with an incredibly bad match at WrestleMania III against Billy Jack Haynes.

I think the WWE are disgraceful for burying the Ultimate Warrior in this pathetic DVD they are producing. :)

Anyway, the final WWE Monday Night RAW main event on Spike TV is in progress right now. :)

Hey!!!!

WIMBLEDON is the biggest tennis tournament of the year!!!!!  :)

354229[/snapback]

Hey Wimbledon is the oldest and most respected tourney, but there's few things like a hot New York crowd at a nightime match. :)

didnt hercules hernandez do something like that around wm2 or 3?

He certainly did.

And it ended with an incredibly bad match at WrestleMania III against Billy Jack Haynes.

354372[/snapback]

Yup Kings right....i belive it used to be called a Full Nelson head lock :)

As for the UW Dvd...i wont be buying it...i liked the warrior when i was a kid and dont wanna pay money to vince for bringing him down :)

well The Warrior has burnt alot o bridges, not just in the WWE, but in other Promotions, The WWF built him up so much but he trew it away, I am very intrested in the DVD cause the last few WWE DVD's have been awsome, and I heard this doesnt Completly bury the Warrior either, and WWE did call him to give him a chance for his side of the Story and he declined it

besides, if u think about it, doesnt warrior own his image? his name? didnt jim hellwig legally get all that changed? i think he's gonna get some kickbacks. i like the older wrestling and seein how things went down. i know most would buy a bret hart dvd if it was about him getting screwed (which i still say he was in on). wwe has put out some great dvds recently. the ecw one was awesome.

Click For Spoiler
As for the UW Dvd...i wont be buying it...i liked the warrior when i was a kid and dont wanna pay money to vince for bringing him down 

Agreed. I was never a massive fan of his, but his reign as Intercontinental Champion greatly increased the prestige of that title including a red hot feud with Ravishing Rick Rude, particularly their superb match at SummerSlam 89.

Also his match at WrestleMania VI with Hulk Hogan was a classic and for many people, it was a defining point in wrestling. Indeed I myself became a wrestling fan that year. Let's not forget about his awesome feud with Randy Savage and their killer match at WrestleMania VII.

So I do think that the Ultimate Warrior deserves more than this burial-by-DVD.

WWE did call him to give him a chance for his side of the Story and he declined it

I don't blame him. Why bother wasting time with a nobody like Josh Matthews?

Nothing he could say on "Byte This" would prevent the release of this absurd DVD which deserves to be treated with contempt by wrestling fans who appreciate what wrestling was like back in the First Golden Age.

The Warrior has burnt alot o bridges

In wrestling, no bridges are burned. Hulk Hogan testified against Vince in his steroid trial, but it hasn't stopped Vince rehiring Hogan 5848 times.

Edited by HRH The KING

Eh, The warrior can't draw after his failed attempt in WCW, and the Batman/Warrior Gimmick, it was lame, and the feud with Papa Shango, was all his idea, the only good thing about Warrior was him in The Arcade WWF Games like Wrestlefest, he was the best in them

Eh, The warrior can't draw after his failed attempt in WCW, and the Batman/Warrior Gimmick, it was lame, and the feud with Papa Shango, was all his idea, the only good thing about Warrior was him in The Arcade WWF Games like Wrestlefest, he was the best in them

The failure of both those gimmicks was tied to wider problems with the federations themselves.

When Warrior joined WCW the whole company was at the start of its decline.

The Shango/Warrior angle was dumb but WWE's business had already begun to slide by then because of the impending steroid trial and scandal.

warrior should of just sucked it up and be a midcarder, if thats what it took. he left to remain in the spotlight, and when he got to wcw, he failed. besides, i'm sure he's gonna get paid very well from this dvd. he can buy more roids from palmero then

Today in History

(1998) Bret Hart turns on Sting following his match with Hulk Hogan on Nitro, joining Hogan in the process.

I still think this DVD is petty and pathetic.

I hope TNA gets its act together and can threaten the WWE.

I really do.

why is it that every time someone posts a click here for spoiler, i cant click on it. nothing on the message can be clicked. just wondering

Hmmmm.

That's odd.

Send a PM to VaBeachGuy.

Tell him that you can't get spoilers to open.

Edited by HRH The KING

man that rant was long. i see warriors point on things, but i think he was out of line about heenan. i mean he is dying, and i dont think anyone should make a mockery of that. but even hearing that, i still am gonna see the dvd. cuz i know warrior has something to do with it. like i said..he owns his name, his likeness. wwe couldnt do the dvd without him. remember the bret hart dvd? how convenient it was to follow bret around and all of a sudden he gets screwed...at the same time of the taping?!?!?!? riiigghhttt.

Just 3 days and RAW is going home :dude: ...i am looking forward to the 3 hr show monday....*prays to god*..."please let stone cold whoop some ***...or just 1 stunner for old times sake".. :hug:

remember the bret hart dvd? how convenient it was to follow bret around and all of a sudden he gets screwed...at the same time of the taping?!?!?!? riiigghhttt.

Yeah, that was very suspicious.

Also he went overboard with Droz, calling him a Cripple, thay was out of line, he said it in the wrong context

Agreed.

Also his comment regarding Josh Matthews was totally out of order.

When he says things like that he just plays right into the WWE's hands.

Just 3 days and RAW is going home  ...i am looking forward to the 3 hr show monday....*prays to god*..."please let stone cold whoop some ***...or just 1 stunner for old times sake".. 

:dude:

I'd like to see a Mick Foley vs HHH match :hug:

Edited by HRH The KING

i must've missed those parts. i skimmed the article cuz i got tired of reading it. as for raw, i'll watch it like i usually do, but if nothing great happens, it may be the last raw i watch. stone cold will be there just to stunner someone, and then he'll disappear. mick foley will talk about the good ole days and then leave. hhh will beat up people with the sledgehammer and in about 2 months have a match with cena for the title. but i guess all that is worth watching more then jeff hardy and raven going toe to toe or a kane wannabe walking around or kevin nash being....kevin nash.