the dvd is the only way to see him again. he cant wrestle anymore. as for annoucers, i thought the trio of bob uecker, jesse the body, and gorilla monsoon in wrestlemania 3 were the best. they clicked.

Soooo....What's Jamie Noble Up To These Days?

Funny you should ask. Noble has just been rehired by the WWE !

ARRRGH!!!!...... :rolleyes: ... B) ... :hug:

I totally lost track of what day it was and thought yesterday was Tuesday!!!!!

Someone please tell me what happened on RAW.

WWE Monday Night RAW Review

Terrible opening match. No one in their right mind gives a toss about Sh*tsky or "The Big Grow". The only thing this match added to the WWE was advancing the Matt Hardy vs Edge/Lita feud. I have no idea why Gene Snitsky is still employed and judging by his body fat, I have no idea how the Big Slow is still alive.

I feel sorry for Shawn Michaels. Having to feud with Chris Masters. Shelton's not doing anything, surely he would benefit more from a feud with HBK? Oh that's right I forgot, Shelton's not good on the mike despite the fact that his wrestling style would compliment HBK's perfectly. Masters is pushed because he has muscles. It's a shame he lacks any real wrestling ability besides that ultra innovative move the erm....full nelson?

Chavo, the "Kerwin White" character is sickening. I know you have to pay the bills and put food on the table and so forth, but where is your sense of dignity? A Hispanic character who wants to be white? and Vince approved this character? Now the WWE may think that the Kerwin White is a satire or a social commentary, but Stephanie is simply not capable of such things.

The Divas thing was a waste of time. I'm not sure why Trish still holds a title belt since there is no women's division in the WWE to speak of anymore.

Pretty decent match between Masters and Flair, though Flair is far too old to be wrestling now, and Masters is clueless in the ring.

Cade and Murdoch are OK, but need a lot of work. Eugene is pretty much finished now since it's obvious the crowd are sick of that character. Tajiri is wasted. If TNA really want to make an impact they should try to sign Tajiri, Chavo and Shelton. It would be better than keeping the expensive and lazy Kevin Nash on the payroll.

The final match was OK. Cena has lost the edge to his character. Tomko will never get over, but Kurt Angle's intensity was remarkable and he's the best thing about the WWE right now.

Overall, a very weak show.

HRH

king. i think vince should give u a call, you could write for them. wwe needs the bushwackers back. and skinner..right joe? and put slaughter in the mix for the world title. sike. that'd be pretty dumb. i may switch to tna, but honestly the last time i watched it, the big named superstar debuting against jeff jarrett, was none other than HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN. so remembering that, i think i'll just find old wcw tapes of sting and the horsemen and watch that instead.

King, me Ryan and Kor, could write better crap thnthe WWE has right now, i'm glad Im now Bowling on Mondays and football season is going on cause its getting dull again, I got back into it alot over the summer and after we went to the No Way Out PPV, but nothing has improved, maybe TNA will do better, I hope

BTW, Smackdown sounds like it might be good

Today in History

(1999) Vince McMahon, with help from Stone Cold Steve Austin, defeats HHH for WWF Title.

as long as tna stays away from older wrestlers, like duggan, niedhart, booty daddy, etc etc etc....they'll be ok. i always liked jarrett. i think he's got good ring presence and his mic skills are above average. but, as long as kurt angle is in wwe, i'll watch. THE ONLY OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST TO GRACE A WWE RING!!

as long as tna stays away from older wrestlers, like duggan, niedhart, booty daddy, etc etc etc....they'll be ok

Those old wrestlers are usually brought in for just a short run. Currently, TNA has no old WWE stars on their roster, unless you consider Jeff Hardy "old". Jarrett and Raven are probably the oldest wrestlers they have.

Well X-pac is in TNA, but he's Been Missing

Waltman no-showed the TNA PPV. He talked to TNA officials several times during the day telling them he would be there. He was last seen in his wrestling gear at the hotel where the wrestlers stayed signing autographs. Nobody, including his family, has heard from him since. He probably found a nice crackhead to hang around with.

Matt Hardy is of the impression that he will be winning this Sunday’s cage match against Edge. Even though he has not been pushed as a main-eventer, he is still optimistic about his long-term future in WWE.

Poor, poor delusional Matt.... :laugh:

Today in History

(1997) Curt Hennig defeats Steve McMichael for the WCW United States Championship.

this makes me think, who was the Worst United States Champion and worst IC Champ, Mong McMicheal is the worst US Champ, Even Worst the OJ, now Worst IC Champ Dean Douglas

how about the greatest wwf/wwe tag team champions? i can think of 3. LOD, hart foundation, and the dudleys. LOD was prb the greatest tag team of all time. now with hiedie-ho as hawk, its just sad. that should have never happened. i just hope this doesnt tarnish animal and hawks road warrior image.

Oh you Didnt Know? Your @$$ Better call somebody, Ladies and Gentlemen Boys and Girls, Children of all Ages, WWE and DX, (with Joe) The Greatest WWE Tag-Team Champions of all Time!!!!!!!!!! LOD

hahaha

NAO are up there IMO too

This hurts my intrest for the Debut of TNA, jeff Jarrett won the Heavyweight Title, tonight, well there goes my hopes for TNA on Spike

When did Jarrett win the title? Raven retained at the PPV last week. They were supposed to go dark and show reruns until the Spike debut.

According to published reports, former wrestler Sam Houston, who was once married to one of the businesses first valets, Baby Doll, has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for repeated DUI arrests. When I interviewed Jake Roberts for his shocking and revealing DVD recently, Jake mentioned that little brother Sam was not doing well and was having drinking problems.

This is a real shame. I remember Houston from the old WCCW days.

Dusty Rhodes has mentioned on WWE.com that he would like to wrestle Ric Flair one more time at a WWE non-televised live event

What would be the point of this?

typical jarrett. once again, he throws his weight, just like hhh or hogan. although i'd rather see him double j than raven. as for dusty, i like old time wrasslin, so i think i would enjoy one match. but only one match. i wouldnt want to see a month long fued, that would take away time from other deserving wrestlers.

Worst U.S. Champion of all time HAS to be either Steve McMichael or Orlando Jordan.

It's even worse when you consider that "Mongo" (dumb nickname) was also the worst colour announcer ever when he was on the announce team on Nitro and also the worst Horseman ever.

Best WWE Tag Team Champions of all time were Demolition.

The fact Jeff Jarrett won the NWA Championship AGAIN!!! is one of the reasons why TNA may struggle. He is TNA's Triple H and unless they deal with him, they are doomed.

Apparently, Jarrett won the belt from Raven at a house show in Canada.Also surprising is that Jarrett won with the aid of America's Most Wanted who have apparently turned heel. This is really weird. A championship title change and a major heel turn done at a house show?

That kind of stuff hasn't been done in decades!

Here's an interesting article from PW Torch

It speculates that when WWE moves to USA Network, a number of peformers may be getting fired...erm....I mean "released".

If that happens, from their list, these are the guys that TNA needs to recruit:

Doug and Danny Basham

The best thing really would be for these guys to be packaged as a tag team since good tag teams are really rare these days and given the right characters, these guys could be relatively happy in TNA.

Nick Dinsmore

He's on limited time with the "Eugene" gimmick. Partly because the WWE have caused the problem by refusing to allow him to wrestle properly. A mentally retarded person with excellent wrestling abilities would be a decent meaningful character. A mentally retarded person who acts like a fool in the ring has been a frickin joke. Give Dinsmore a decent gimmick and let him wrestle properly and he'll be well suited to TNA.

Matt Striker

The "Wrestling Teacher" gimmick never had a prayer of succeeding. Another talented guy stuck with a dumb gimmick intended to get the WWE some press attention.

Yoshihiro Tajiri

Like many Japanese wrestlers, he's been stuck with the gimmick of being devious, speaking one or two words of English, constantly bowing and grinning. In TNA a character similar to his Japanese Buzzsaw gimmick would be a massive success.

Steven Richards

Great on the mike and always a riot. He has the ability and the verbal skills to prosper with the right character.

Simon Dean

The "Bodydonnas" gimmick was never going to work. As a "Nova" type character again, he would succeed in TNA.

Nunzio and Paul London

Both superb talents. No longer able to compete in the WWE due to the new policy they have adopted of "A Safe Style". Which practically ends the CW division. Both would make superb additions to the TNA roster.

tna would be wise to get those guys, but i'm afraid they would be seen as wwe rejects and not for the talent they have. sure, wcw did well in the beginning with ex wwfers, but eventually they got old and wcw brought in too many. these guys may surprise me though, theyre young enough to still have a great career, unlike those wcw guys..i.e. nash, hall, macho, hogan, so on.

I think Cena will lose the title tomorrow night at Unforgiven...and to tell the truth i wouldnt mind..its about time for some rotation....as for the rest of the card.... :nono: boring boring :yawn: ...but i will watch it anyway cuz dutch tv is crap *kisses sky digi box* :dude:

Edited by hangon

Theres a PPV tomorrow, shows you how much i have cared lately, I wouldnt mind going to the Bar to watch it, but with this food poison I got, i doubt i will do much of anything