The matches are prearanged the winner is choosen

before its staged its a joke. TV at its worst.

Why must People tell us stuff like this like we don't already know, if you read the posts here we talk about storylines and what we would do if we were a writer,do you think wrestling fans are that stupid, I knew it was fake since I was 5, but I watch it as a Glorified Stunt Show, just like I watch any other stunt show. If you say this to have us looked down on and to make us look stupid, sorry your the one who loks like a fool by pointing out the obvious

Today in History

(1996)Kevin Nash, Scott Hall & Hulk Hogan shock fans by forming the NWO at WCW's Bash at the Beach Pay Per View.

That's All In Opinion Of The Viewer. If You Don't Like It, That's Fine, You're Personal Tatse, But Don't Bother Us With Why We Shouldn't Waste Our Time With It. :rolleyes:

I'm Certainly Not Gonna Recommend That You Try To Watch It. It's Obviosuly Not Your Thing. :laugh:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Fine but with all you can learn The history channel,

The learning channel, ECT. time better spent

Lets try

late teens to mid twenties. Hard time finding a girlfriend

Odo just stop coming to this thread if its not your thing let us enjoy it, I have never attacked anything you like, Its one thing we all enjoy who talk n this thread if you dont get it, you just dont get it, no need to start a pointless flamewar over it, BTW besides Wrestling, I enjoy alot of the History Channel, Did you see the special on the beach yeterday and Discovery is on my Channel most of the time, so just stop flamming Sam let him enjoy what he wants

Oh I Don't Think He's Flamming Me, Just Annoying Me :blink:

been there done that

Oh, That Really Helped.

not flaming anyone if anyone took it that way sorry

yeah but I doubt any startrek fan should not make fun of what another fan watches, I mean its just not Federation Like, Odo you don't like wrestling quit posting here, seriouslyif you dont like it its your opinion quit attacking us here for what we like, for one its not very Mature

I Would, But I No Longer Get UPN.

I Had It On Direct TV And I Moved. I Can't Get DTV Where I Am And Our Local Cable Doesnt Offer UPN And I Don't Have An Antena

Some great comments from Spike Dudley:

Click For Spoiler

Spike Dudley Lashes Out On WWE Release

Date Added: July 06, 2005

Story By: Andy Steven

Spike Dudley posted this message at the message board of his official site, spikedudley.net....

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!

And in more ways than one. First, yes I'm gone from the WWE. Does it sting? Hell, yeah. Especially since I've always been one of their "model" employees. It makes sense that I was released, I don't (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't), moan, groan or suck. I just didn't fit in with what the WWE puts on tv. No, I'm only kidding(but not really). It was my turn and that's the nature of the beast. The WWE is a sinking ship. Cursed by owning 100% of the industry, I can see how they couldn't afford my outrageous salary in these times of number crunching. Hey, they gave me a great oppurtunity and maybe I didn't make the most of it. That's life. At first I was pissed, but I woke up this morning feeling, I don't know, alive. Check this out, this morning I woke up and visioned having a wrestling match without a script. I visioned going to an arena and actually having fun again. I visioned not having to go to the hospital after being hurt by a "future" WWE superstar who may look good but have the wrestling ability of a dead walrus. I visioned pitching an angle without having to get approval from writers who 6 years ago were buying ECW tickets and making signs(it's true). Hell, I visioned blading!!! I really don't want to burn bridges(if I haven't already) and all that, but that company sucks the life out of you and then spits you out. Enough on them.

I want to love wreslting again. I want to be passionate about the business. It's been so good to me, I want to give back. I don't know how yet, but it will happen.

Right now, I'm going to chill. I've got some time to sit back and re-evaluate life, smell some roses and get my head straight. I doubt you've seen the last of me. And if anything it's a blessing. Nothing sucks worse than working for a company that doesn't respect you. Paul E.(God bless him) proved that to me. Now I don't have to worry about it.

Majik, you f'n rock. Big boost this morning, thank you. I"ll be in touch.

Everyone in Dudlyeville, you all are the best. My many thanks to everyone for the support and love you've shown. Now that I'm on my own I will be back more often, so it's fun time.

I can't name everyone but you know who you are. Keep the faith, and if anyone is hiring get in touch.

Thanks guys,

Spike "no more tears" Dudley

It looks like Brock Lesner will debut on Smackdown to feud with Batista. This will not be good for JBL.

I Kinda Wish They Didn't Make It Public. It Would Make For Better "Drama" :blink:

And God Bless Ya Spike Dudley