WOW

Click For Spoiler

HBK Heel turn on Hogan setting up an amazing Summer Slam match between the two

I heard HHH isnt gonna appear on TV until after summerslam, Apparently he is trying to have an Evil Spawn Child with Steph

Today in History

(1999) Bret Hart makes first public appearance in wrestling since his brother's death in May on WCW Monday Nitro. Hart says he is unsure if he will ever wrestle again.

I heard HHH isnt gonna appear on TV until after summerslam, Apparently he is trying to have an Evil Spawn Child with Steph

337325[/snapback]

Hmm...Good For Them....Good For Us,lol

that kid would never get out of the Ring once he pops out he will win the WWE championship

337341[/snapback]

I don't think so. As soon as he pops out, HHH will pedigree him to teach him to NEVER challenge his father for the belt.

that kid would never get out of the Ring once he pops out he will win the WWE championship

337341[/snapback]

I don't think so. As soon as he pops out, HHH will pedigree him to teach him to NEVER challenge his father for the belt.

337346[/snapback]

:blink: :rolleyes::laugh: :laugh:

I just went on the TNA website. If you don't get their weekly "Impact" show, you can watch it right from the website on streaming video. All you need is real player. The entire show is on there. Its great!

The fired wrestlers my opinion on them

Mark Jindrak - had no charisma no chance in making in WWE, maybe in TNA could do something cause they can focus more on Wrestling skills

Maven -2nd luckiest bastard alive (keep reading you will see why) won a reality TV show to get a WWE contract I wish I could of done, but because he never "paid his dues" had no chance of having success in WWE, was a jobber for life,

Shannon More- couldnt find a gimmick for him....umm let him just perform, he could of been the HBK (in performance not attitude) in the cruiserweight division

James Yun (Akio)- umm dont remember much of him besides his Gimmick Sucked, could of proably also helped out the cruiserweights.

David Heath (Gangrel)- I thought he was on a paid by apperance deal anyway, needs new gimmick would of worked in the late 80's early 90's

Billy Kidman- Luckies bastard alive, is married to torrie wilson, she is ne of the bigest Divas around, its ashome i always liked kidman, also could of been a cruiserweight star but The PTB in WWE Fooked that up just sit at home and live off what torrie brings home kidman you lucky SOB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF are they doing with Chavo on Raw, I just want to bash my head off the floor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just on TV Raw is Coming to Pittsburgh Aug.8th, Im gonna have to get tickets!

Spike Dudley and Kevin Fertig (aka Mordecai) have been released by WWE.

I had no Idea Mordecai was still around, also why release Spike, his heel turn was going good before he got hurt, thats a bad move, but yet they still give TV time To Heidenrich and Snisky

Who the heck is Kevin Fertig and how in the world could they get rid of Spike Dudley?

he was the guy who came out al in white, with Tatooes al over him, kind of reminded me of the Ministry Undertaer

More Releases by the WWE

here they are

Matt Morgan - I actually liked him, he had some potential and was a beter big manthe heidenrich Why keep Him and Snisky and fire Moran makes no sense to me

The Dudley Boyz - well I think they might be the greates Tag-Team of all time, what else could they do creativlely with them, I think they and Spike Will Sign with TNA and help out the tag team Division there, However WWE has no legit Tag Teams left in any brand now

Charlie Haas -too bad, he was a natural in the ring a very bad Mistake with him, they should of pushed him in a US title bout

Jackie Gayda - only thing she is very famous for is her Nip Slips

Marty Jannetty -They didnt even use him, and he got great reactions from the crowd, maybe the leagal issues led to this dcision..

Dawn Marie - Ok she is a legit Diva and instead of keeping her we gotta put up with the Diva Search BS, well maybe cause she got prenant, OK WWE Divas I know its hard but to keep your job keep you legs croos or get on the pill

Kenzo Suzuki - ok I never understood why they ever hird him, there was no chance for him to get over with a gimmick better suited for the 1970's

WWE releases:

Click For Spoiler

Dawn Marie - I can understand this. Shes pregnant and is quite a bit older than the other divas.

Kenzo Suzuki - understandable. He was a complete waste of time

Marty Jannety - At his age, they would have only used him to put over some of the younger guys anyway.

Charlie Haas - Great wrestler but absolutely no charisma. Since Jackie is his wife, they leave as a package.

Matt Morgan - His fate was sealed when Carlito went to RAW.

Dudley Boyz - This is unbelievable. One of the most popular tag teams of all time. Way over with the fans. I wouldn't be surprised to see them back at some point. They can write their own ticket anywhere they go.

Spike Dudley - Had the ability to be one of their best cruiserweights. He will have no problem getting a job.

Mordecai - I thought they fired him a long time ago. Way overdue.

Jindrak - He has failed everywhere he went. Absolutely no personality.

Maven - Good move. I believe this is the last of the reality show winners to go.

Shannon Moore - He could do well in TNA. Great wrestler but no personality.

Gangrel - I didn't know he was even still with the WWE. Good riddance.

Akio - uhh.....who? Thats how exciting he was to watch.

Kidman - A really solid cruiserweight. There are several I would have picked over him. This move was probably because he is so injury prone.

SmackDown! diva Joy Giovanni is now gone, and I heard Brock and Sable broke up, maybe this is a sign he will be back

Its funny how Sable leaves Brock just when his funds have finally dried up.

It seems Jannety was released because of the domestic incident he had with his "partner" which caused him to be jailed. I didn't know Jannety was gay.

Ok, So We Got These People On The Fired List...So Far

- Joy Giovanni

- Kenzo Suzuki

- Hiroko

- Matt Morgan

- Charlie Haas

- Jackie Gayda

- Marty Jannetty

- Dawn Marie

- Mark Jindrak

- Maven

- Shannon Moore

- James Yun (Akio)

- David Heath (Gangrel)

- Billy Kidman

- Spike Dudley

- Kevin Fertig

- Bubba & D-Von Dudley

Its amazing that some of these people got fired yet Heidenreich still has a job. He would have been the first one to go if it was up to me.

As for Snitski, I've gotta admit I kind of like him. If you don't like his character, remember...........ITS NOT HIS FAULT!....lol.

As for Snitski, I've gotta admit I kind of like him. If you don't like his character, remember...........ITS NOT HIS FAULT!....lol.

337699[/snapback]

Funny :rolleyes: