Yeah that's basically it.

MNM are a star tag-team with a killer gimmick who I'd like to see on WWE Monday Night RAW but unfortunately nepotism has buried them in favour of the ludicrous Heiden-Hawk and Animal. :frusty:

I have a suggestion.

I think that when WWE SmackDOWN is cancelled, they should merge the rosters.

When that happens, I believe that Teddy Long should be made into Shelton Benjamin's manager.

It solves two problems at once.

1- Teddy Long, who is terrific on the mike gets a new character and something to do.

2- Shelton Benjamin, who is outstanding in the ring, but weak on the mike gets a mouthpiece to speak for him.

I should point out that the "Yo brother is black" nonsense should NOT be part of the gimmick. But Shelton would be portrayed as a star performer (which he is anyway) and Long would be his "agent" or "representative".

Logical booking I think.

Edited by HRH The KING

I'd rather see Teddy replace Bischoff as General Manager. He is great in that role.

I think that when WWE SmackDOWN is cancelled, they should merge the rosters.

Thats what i thought he would do when he bought WCW....i guess it would be the best idea but that means a lot of jobs are gonna go....pucker up mid-carders vince's butt needs a polish :frusty:

On this day in wrestling history ..

1982 - Paul Orndorff defeted Super Destroyer for the Georgia National Heavyweight title

I'd rather see Teddy replace Bischoff as General Manager. He is great in that role.

I think Bischoff is great. The reason why his egotistical corrupt character is so believable is because Bischoff himself is egotistical and corrupt in real life. I think he's done a great job since he joined the WWE, but I also loved his character when he was in WCW/nWo. :frusty:

Thats what i thought he would do when he bought WCW....i guess it would be the best idea but that means a lot of jobs are gonna go....pucker up mid-carders vince's butt needs a polish 

I agree. What the WWE need to do is restructure the roster to have a clear seperation between divisions:

1- Main eventers (WWE Championship)

2- Mid-carders (WWE Intercontinental Championship)

3- Tag Teams (WWE Tag Team Championship)

4- Cruiserweights (WWE CW Championship)

Yeah but WWE Has lost its vision, theydont know what they plan on doing, I Feel Like King if they had 1 brand everything in the Product would be better

Hey Guys. Those Sound Like Some Good Ideas. So..What Do You Expect From Tonight's Show? It Better Be Good, As Much As They've Hyped It.

Though HBK vs Angle In The 30-Minute Iron Man Match Alone Should Be Worth It. B) B) :frusty::eek:

It's true.

Paulie came up and hit Hogan with a wooden frickin chair and Hogan just stood there, then turned around and said "NO BROTHA, I AIN'T PUTTING BALBOA OVER UNTIL HE APPEARS IN BROOKE'S NEXT VIDEO!!!!!!!"

Is there any web sites that tell you what happened to the wrestlers of the past?

Wikipedia is a good source of info.

Edited by HRH The KING

Click For Spoiler
WWE Monday Night RAW Live

Review

The new opening looks good. Nice to see them pay tribute to their history instead of trying to revise or ignore it. Dumb slogan though. “The Power Is Back”??? What the frick does that mean? But I think a new opening sequence to RAW is now needed. Possibly a new theme song too.

It was a nice touch to have old WWE wrestlers at ringside too. Again good to see their past being remembered. Except for Mae Young and Fabulous Moolah. I don’t mean to be nasty, but just when exactly are those two planning on dying?

Piper still looks like crap. He seriously needs to lose some weight. Where is your dignity Piper? Watch WrestleMania VIII. What happened to that guy? Piper looks as though he’s EATEN a few bagpipes. I think the term “Pipers Pit” refers to Roddy’s stomach.

Orton looked good and the fact he’s with his dad now gives his character a boost. Orton plays the arrogant heel character very well because it’s basically just his real life personality.

The Austin segment was very good. I see Steph has coloured her hair………and got some more silicone shoved into her chest. Including Linda was unnecessary. The woman cannot take a bump and she fubar’d the Stunner. Still, I guess it was a minor complaint. Austin looked in good shape too.

The Iron Match match was excellent as expected. These two guys have got to have a good long feud again. I think Hell In The Cell is calling. I really do. Both world class performances.

Superb Ladder match between Edge and Matt Hardy. Predictably Matt lost the feud. I don’t know where Matt goes from here, since he’s off RAW and either going to the B-Level Smackdown or getting fired and heading to TNA. That being said, the action was superb and both guys performed excellently. I have to say also that Lita was excellent in this match, the ending where she was holding Matt’s arms in an arm and leg vice while he was tied in the ropes was innovative and she performed it well. She also looked pretty nice this evening. She’d be OK with a different face. LOL!!! Nah, I’m just kidding. She’s OK. Matt has whined and complained so much about their break-up, I actually have sympathy for Edge and Lita now, and they’ve been very impressive for quite some time now. Edge really needs the WWE Championship now. I think he’s ready for it.

I was hoping for a HHH heel turn and expecting it after all the sucking up Flair has been doing over the past few weeks regarding HHH. This feud should be interesting and will at least prevent HHH from burying anyone else. I thought Jim Ross made himself sound foolish when he tried to hype HHH’s entrance. He actually said “Can you believe it, ma table is shaking”. Yeah right, OK Ross. Are you sure it just wasn’t Jonathan Coachman getting too excited while looking at “The Master’s Piece”???

Speaking of HHH, I can’t say I was surprised when I saw him looking as if he’s spent the last few months eating too many HHHotdogs. Doesn’t this guy realise that if he bulked DOWN he would be a more effective wrestler? The guy looked fat. Very fat. He should change his name to HHHeavy. Hilariously HHH referred to himself as “King Of Kings”. Isn’t that what they called Jesus The Christ? LOL!!

Word of advice HHH. If you want to really secure your future as the head of the WWE, you’ve got to get Stephanie pregnant. I know it won’t be a pleasant experience, but it’s just something you’ll have to do.

Terrific segment with the legends and Rob Conway. Superfly!!!!! LOL!!! I hope younger wrestling fans understand that those guys in the ring were truly STARS in their day. Ted DiBiase, Harley Race, Arn Anderson, Ricky Steamboat etc….Younger fans should check out some old PPV’s on DVD and see what wrestling used to be like in the First Golden Era. It was awesome. Great segment. It would have been better if Dibiase brought Virgil out to stick a dollar in Conway’s mouth then laughed HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Also, I think I understand Conway’s character now. He’s a guy who thinks the world is jealous of him because he looks great, right? Ahhhh, I get it. It’s basically “The Model” version 2005.

Having these “Bra and Panties” matches seems a bit redundant, since Torrie Wilson has already posed nude for Playboy. Honestly a WWE Women’s title match between Trish and Victoria would have been a better use of time. Victoria was wearing Adidas socks and boots. So that was pretty cool. But I guess this segment was a nice chance to get a hot dog and a Coke from the concession stands. Hilarious fub though when Generic Diva 2005 nearly pulled down Candice Whatever’s underwear. Lawler hasn’t got that excited since he saw his first schoolgirl.

Teddy Long dancing??? LOL!!!!!! Hilarious

Funniest signs of the night? “BE A MAN, HOGAN” and “FOLEY = STUNTMAN” and “HOGAN KNOWS NOTHING”. LOL!!!!!!

It was very stupid to simply dump the Smackdown match. It was a perfect opportunity to promote Smackdown which has been performing pretty well on an improving UPN. It made the six wrestlers involved look like jabronis. They also missed a golden chance to promote the next Smackdown PPV on Sunday. Terrible booking.

Hogan vs Austin??? That could be cool. Hogan will never retire, and he’ll never shave off what remains of his hair either. Strangely, Hogan and Gene Okerlund have the same hairstyle.

I saw a commercial for the 4400. For a while, I thought they were talking about how much the Big Show weighs.

The Cena vs Bischoff match was pretty pointless.

The brawl at the end didn’t do anything to make the Smackdown guys look anything but fools.

Still, overall a pretty good episode of RAW.

A really good Raw, Wow Lita loked good, has some really nice legs, This felt like a Raw, and I enjoyed it, I hope they keep this up, BTW The Bra and panties match....getting a hot dog from the concession stand....umm King I will let that one go LOL, anyway, I thought it was nice to see HHH play the face for a while, I think a face run would really help his stale character, oh welll, I'm watching TNA on right now on Spike, Really good and nice and fast too,a Good week for wrestling fans

Hogan vs Austin??? That could be cool. Hogan will never retire, and he’ll never shave off what remains of his hair either. Strangely, Hogan and Gene Okerlund have the same hairstyle.

:frusty: That would be a match to see...but IMO...(this is hard for a old Hogan fan)..Austin would and should kick his *** all over the ring!!...i wonder who's side the crowd would be on in that match...i would be for Austin...ohhhh h.ell yeah B)

Pretty Goos Show Last Night. And Lita Always Looks Good. wub.gif B)

Anyway...Durning The HBKvsAngle Match, I Said To M Brother "This Better Be A Damn Good Show If They Put This Match First." Decent Enough Show....First RAW I've Seen Since July,lol....Had To Watch At My Mom's House.

I Can't Stay Long...So I'll Just Say....The Austin/McMahons Bit Was Priceless. B) :frusty: I Was Laughing So Much, I Was Hurting,lol

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

I Can't Stay Long...So I'll Just Say....The Austin/McMahons Bit Was Priceless.  I Was Laughing So Much, I Was Hurting,lol

LOL agreed... it was something i was expecting but i didnt think he would do the whole family B) ...shame Linda screwed it up :frusty:

I also agree with The King.....Austin looked in really good shape :eek: B)

raw was decent. got me back in the mood for wrestling again. in a way im glad the smackdown match was cancelled. lita looked hot and i think her puppies got bigger. bra and panties was awesome. didnt care who won. hbk angle went as i thought, which is the way it should go. those two are still excellent performers. hhh heel turn was expected but im curious to see what happens to flair. seein all the older wrasslers was nice to. i liked dibiase and steamboat back when and it was sweet when von erich clawed conway. but hands down the best moment was def. austin. once shane came out i knew the rest would, but it was still sweet. steph looked hot imo. overall...very good night and i will not abandon wwe just yet.

king..i wonder if conway will come out with his own "arrogance". also if you think about, masters is just like the narrsicist lex luger. i guess after you reuse storylines, you have to reuse characters. think about it....a new repo man, doink, maybe even a new and improved bastion booger.

I Also Thought Steph Looked Pretty Godo Lastnight. She Hasn't Looked That Good In Awhile.

And I Guess They Couldn't Think Of Anything For Shane To Say..Or Maybe He Just Thought It'd Be Funny If He Came Out To The Ring And Got Stunned Before He Even Got Both Feet In! B)

And About Linda...Way To Go On Screwing Up The Stunner. :frusty:

I Know The Rock Wasn't On Lastnight, Unless You Coun The DOOM Ads, But He's The Best Stunner Seller Ever, IMO. B)

Today in History

(1975) Ric Flair and others are involved in a serious plane crash. Flair suffers a broken back, doctors tell him he will never wrestle again.

WWE's legal department sent a letter to TNA recently that demanded that they not call their talent "wrestling superstars"or "superstars" in public or on commentary as that is a WWE trademarked term, at least WWE believes so. At this time, Bill Banks, webmaster of TNAWrestling.com, has been scrambling to change all "superstar" comments to "TNA star" or "TNA wrestler" on the TNA site. Many backstage in both WWE and TNA see this as being completely petty on WWE's part, not to mention childish.

Another Classy move by the WWE...........