Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Future Plans(This is for teens AND adults!)

What is everones future plans? Mine are to become a billionaire. Not after inventing anything, or winning the lottery, just from plain old hard work. Well, actually, i'm gonna be a computer guy, but stilll. JSYK, computer guys make upwards of 5,000 every two weeks,... or maybe its a month, i can't remember. But, i'm either gonna be working at MS or Mac, haven't made up my mind. I will probably be the computer tech guy, who fixes computers, or the network adminstrator, depends on what kind of classes i take in UV(UniVersity)

Simple really.

Joy, great happiness, living my life as I want to and growing as an individual, continually opening new avenues of education and thought, and if I'm very lucky, perhaps I'll even be with someone who will love, cherish, and adore me for the rest of my days.

I've already realized my plans. I've already got wealth and the power that comes with it.

My goals for life are to find somone who will love me, with no regrets about it

Oh yeah..........I got that too.........lol

To be content with my life, to love a good person, to be kind and compassionate to others, and help as many as I can.

OH my god, I should just sign up for the nearest convent

College, working at a TV station, and maybe getting my dad's old place back.

Finish college up (2.5 more years), either get into a teaching job, which is what I'm getting my degree in, or work at my Dad;s painting business and then take over when he retires. Get married at some point, hopefully within the next 5-7 years. And I'll start working on my second million, since I've given up on getting the first million. Not really, I won't be a slave for riches, just enough to provide for a family and some to share with those who need it.

To leave the world a better place that I found it and to have contributed to that in some small way.

I'm hoping that by the end of my life I'll have worked out what the heck was going on :yahoo:

Oh and obviously to be windswept and interesting, speak 5 languages, have travelled the world and spent at least a year living in another country (i'm aiming for New Zealand), written a novel and got over my fear of swimming.

Well, I'm going to "be fruitful, and multiply and fill the earth, and subdue it." (Gen 1:28)

Well, right now I have a boring desk job - answering phones and entering information into a computer. But I had always wanted to become an actress, I have taken a class for it and loved every moment of it... I don't usually tell people about this because they laugh at me. :yahoo:

Well, right now I have a boring desk job - answering phones and entering information into a computer.  But I had always wanted to become an actress, I have taken a class for it and loved every moment of it... I don't usually tell people about this because they laugh at me.  :yahoo:

330552[/snapback]

People laugh at you? That's just mean. I'm sure you're well aware how difficult it is to break into acting but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try, it just means you need to be prepared for some hardwork and some setbacks. Yes statistically the odds aren't high that you'll become a movie megastar - but many people defy the odds every day. Plus there is a lot of acting that isn't movie megastardom but is still really rewarding and it sounds like you want to do it for love of the craft rather than stardom.

I wish you the very best of luck. And if people laugh at you just feel sorry for them that they can't see the potential for someone to fulfil their dreams - they must have very little spirit.

Well, I'm going to "be fruitful, and multiply and fill the earth, and subdue it." (Gen 1:28)

330536[/snapback]

:yahoo: That's the one Bible statute everybody seems to have very little trouble obeying.

Hmm good question...my plan kinda went out the window when debbie told me she was pregnant so thats the end of my dreams as a international playboy :laugh: ...but i have a new one which is centered around deb and mandy,first marry debbie then buy a house and be the best husband and father i can be :yahoo:

Right now I'm studying Multimedia at College. I am planning to go to University after if I decide what to study. In the meantime I am looking for a part time job and hinting to my fellow classmate to employ me in his website-design company. :blush 2:

Live in Italy with the girl I love.

Who cares about everything else? Those are just vehicles to my end goal.

Finish college, get my Master's, (...and if I'm feeling random enough) get my doctorate. Then figure out what the heck I want to do for a living, marry the girl of my dreams, and... "be fruitful and multiply." lol.

Everything else aside, I just want to be happy and live the life God wants me to. Like bysty alluded, the little details along the way aren't that important.

i used to know exactly waht i wanted to be and everything.. but now im kinda all mixed up. i know i want to be married to someone i love, i know i want to learn at least one forien language (besides french! so many years of repeating hte same lessons in elementry can drive you insane! if you want to teach kids a language actually teach it!) i want to go to university, i want to improve my horribly failing art skills ^.^; im supposibly learning the guitar right now (if any one can help me i'd be thaknful!) and... welll.. as for what i want to take in university.. i dunno any more.. but i will go into space before i die!! and i will get at least one peice of my horrible writing published!... one of these days :thumbs:

oh! i almost forgot to add,

"to take over the world with my army of evil bunnies of evilness!!" *evil laugh*

:eek: to me! :thumbs: to my bunnies!

bunnies are evil! (in a good way ^.^)