Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Natural Law

What rating would you give Natural Law?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give Natural Law?

• 5. It?s great, I loved it!
    • 4. It?s good.
    • 3. It?s average.
    • 2. It?s not that good.
    • 1. I hated it.

Series: Star Trek: Voyager

Season: 7

Episode #: 22

Production #: 268

Episode Name: Natural Law

Original Air Date: 05.02.01

While visiting a planet, Seven of Nine is invited to attend a Warp Field Dynamics conference. On their way to the planet surface, Chakoty and Seven divert their shuttle to observe the natural beauty of the planet below. After running into an undetected barrier field the shuttle becomes stranded inside the energy barrier.

With no way to contact Voyager or the authorities on the planet Seven and Chakoty must enlist the help of the primitive culture that thrives inside the protected habitat created by the energy barrier.

Meanwhile on Voyager, Tom has been 'ticketed' for flight violations and must undergo special flight school in order to abide by local laws and remain in the good graces of their hosts.

To comment on this episode please click the link below and be sure to rate the episode as well.

(Review typed by VaBeachGuy)

Cast:

Kate Mulgrew as Kathryn Janeway

Robert Beltran as Chakotay

Roxann Dawson as B'Elanna Torres

Robert Duncan McNeill as Tom Paris

Ethan Phillips as Neelix

Robert Picardo as The Doctor

Tim Russ as Tuvok

Jeri Ryan as Seven of Nine

Garrett Wang as Harry Kim

Guest Cast:

Paul Sandman as Healer

Autumn Reeser as Girl

Robert Curtis Brown as Ambassador

Neil C. Vipond as Kleg

Ivar Brogger as Barus

Matt McKenzie as Port Authority Officer

Brooke Benko as Transporter N.D.

Director: Terry Windell

Teleplay By: James Kahn

Story By: Kenneth Biller & James Kahn

Why exactly does Seven wear high heals? If anything they make her less efficient, like when she fell flat on her face in this episode. Still pretty good. Tom needing to take flying lessons :angry:. He should have just killed that old man and told everyone he died from amazement at his flying. Plus there's this one BEAUTIFUL shot of Seven I just had to take a picture of:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Seven.jpg

And did anyone feel that Seven and Chakotay were taking advantage of the people? :(

4. Really good episode. Nearest I can figure, Tom got a speeding ticket! HA! Their best pilot not considered "adequate." And their criteria for condemning the Delta Flyer? Ridiculous! The story with Seven and Chakotay was great, and I love how they tie in with Tom at the end in the Delta Flyer. Lot of fun.

Sign in to follow this