Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Friendship One

What rating would you give Friendship One?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give Friendship One?

• 5. It?s great, I loved it!
    • 4. It?s good.
    • 3. It?s average.
    • 2. It?s not that good.
    • 1. I hated it.

Series: Star Trek: Voyager

Season: 7

Episode #: 21

Production #: 267

Episode Name: Friendship One

Original Air Date: 04.25.01

Review not yet available.

Cast:

Kate Mulgrew as Kathryn Janeway

Robert Beltran as Chakotay

Roxann Dawson as B'Elanna Torres

Robert Duncan McNeill as Tom Paris

Ethan Phillips as Neelix

Robert Picardo as The Doctor

Tim Russ as Tuvok

Jeri Ryan as Seven of Nine

Garrett Wang as Harry Kim

Guest Cast:

Josh Clark as Lt. Carey

Ken Land as Verin

John Prosky as Otrin

Bari Hochwald as Brin

Peter Dennis as Admiral Hendricks

Ashley Edner as Yun

John Rosenfeld as Technician #1

Wendy Speake as Technician #2

David Ghilardi as Alien Lieutenant

Director: Mike Vejar

Written By: Michael Taylor & Bryan Fuller

They killed Carey! How can they have killed him? He's been there from the beginning, when he was competing with B'Elanna for the position of Chief Engineer... I don't think Voyager or humans should be blamed for what happened 300 years ago as a cause of curiosity, and let's not forget the fact that they're half a galaxy apart. What happened was tragic, but the people of that planet should have known the outcome, that something bad could have happened. The blame can't be placed on just one species.

They killed Carey! How can they have killed him? He's been there from the beginning, when he was competing with B'Elanna for the position of Chief Engineer... I don't think Voyager or humans should be blamed for what happened 300 years ago as a cause of curiosity, and let's not forget the fact that they're half a galaxy apart. What happened was tragic, but the people of that planet should have known the outcome, that something bad could have happened. The blame can't be placed on just one species.

I am with you all the way. I was upset when they killed Joe Carey so close to the end of the series. Why bring him back just to kill him? I never liked the plot of this ep, but the acting was effective.

3. So these people basically have no sense of personal responsibility? It's ok to blame the inspiration for your falling short? Are you serious? That major flaw, and the fact that everyone else seemed to accept it, just wrecked the episode. But Carey and co. brought it back a little.

Sign in to follow this