Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Day of Honor

What rating would you give "Day of Honor"?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "Day of Honor"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

Production: 172

Season: 4 Episode: 3

DVD Disc: 1

Air Date: 09.17.1997

Stardate: Unknown

Review Pending...

Cast:

Kate Mulgrew as Kathryn Janeway

Robert Beltran as Chakotay

Roxann Dawson as B'Elanna Torres

Robert Duncan McNeill as Tom Paris

Ethan Phillips as Neelix

Robert Picardo as The Doctor

Tim Russ as Tuvok

Jeri Ryan as Seven of Nine

Garrett Wang as Harry Kim

Guest Cast:

Alexander Enberg as Vorik

Alan Altshuld as Lumas

Michael A. Krawic as Rahmin

Kevin P. Stillwell as Moklor

Creative Staff:

Director: Jesus Salvador Trevino

Written By: Jeri Taylor

Related Itemws:

Cochrane, Shuttlecraft

Hehe, B'Elanna finally confesses her devotion for Tom while they're about to die in the vast emptiness of space. Kind of reminded me of Open Water, except this didn't suck.

This episode seemed like a money saver episode, like the ENT episode "Shuttlepod One". That is the vibe I got when I was watching this. Like youbroughttheryouRiker said, the Cataari made this episode way more than it could have been. The Cataari is one of the few aliens that made me angry when they betrayed Voyager. You know what that means, great acting and great writing! I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to see Torres complete her Day of Honor. Klingon culture is always interesting and I was looking forward to that. This episode is also big for the Torres/Paris connection. Overall, I gave it a 4 but it is more of a 4 1/2 out of 5

Deffinantly a 5, i mean you have B'Elanna finally tell Tom how she felt about him, that took courage,even if it was when they where about to die, that was a constant with there break throughs. I mean Tom proposed to B'Elanna when they where about to die in "Drive"

That was a great episode! Guys can be 'hopeless romantics', as well...and this one was a great drama piece...Tom pressing her to reveal her feelings, and she's aghast, that he's talking about this, at such a time!Heh heh...I wonder what kind of chaos ensued, when they were about to celebrate their first wedding anniversary!?

Merely a joke, but, hm, had not thought about that! Now that would, if so, be a very nice way to celebrate...as have said previous, it would also have been wonderful to see the aftermath of Voyager's homecoming...but there was only so muc they could squeeze into what, eighty-four or so minutes...

Sign in to follow this