1. 1. whats your favorite subject?

• Math
    • History
    • Science
    • English
    • foreign languages
    • other..
    • none, I don't (or didn't) like school, so I don't have a favorite

Languages! I read Swedish, English, Latin, French, Italian and I have studied Spanish for two years. I love languages, even though learning them is quite difficult :rolleyes:

You can take any economics paper, take out the calculus and empiracle data, throw in some inherently unprovable assumptions about human behavior with technical-sounding terms like "social stratification", and turn it into a sociology paper.  But you can not take a sociology paper and turn it into an economics paper.

Amazing how that works, right, Van roy?

I went with History. I always enjoyed those classes and even took unrequired classes in the Holocaust and the Civil War as I was always very interested in history. I also took classes in Mythology and Science Fiction as well, go figure, that I really enjoyed as well.

It is not bragging to me v_seven, because I am in the same position. Math rules!!!!!!! :) :) Although it is true that I pretty much hate school all around.

I don't have one this year....

Generally it's math, Science or History... Sometimes latin....

When I was in school I loved Art and History, I despised Math. To be honest I spent a lot of time in school not paying attention. I was the kid in the back of the class drawing in his sketchbook, unless the teacher made the subject interesting I really didn't care for the class. It got to a point that by senior year I skipped most of my classes everyday. In hindsight that wasn't smart but try to argue logic with a 17teen year old. :)