1. 1. whats your favorite subject?

• Math
    • History
    • Science
    • English
    • foreign languages
    • other..
    • none, I don't (or didn't) like school, so I don't have a favorite

Way, way back when, I'd have to say science was my very favorite, though history and literature were right up there too. :rolleyes:

This one time, at Band Camp...

:blink: I so wanted to be in band, but as you know Emil my gymnastics took precidence, oh welll...still I play clarinet and guitar for our family band(as you already know :lol: )

I LOVE HISTORY, but everyone I speak too seems to hate it. I just dont understand why people hate learning the past, it perfects your future, and if you don learn from the past you are doomed to repeat it.

:unsure: Bel Ami ;)

I Voted for other because my favorite was P.E :( I was a fit lad in my school days with all the sports I did, I left school in 1980 so now I'm not so fit just knackered :tear: LoL.

I voted "other".I've always been into sports,and P.E. was the only subject I ever earned A's in.I think I knew,even in grade school that I wanted to one day teach phys.ed.I participated in every sport I could,but was never good enough to seriously consider making any sport a career.Not that I necessarily would have gone that route,anyway.I love school and loved the idea of teaching.Unlike my phys.ed teachers growing up,I focus as much on the academic aspect of phys.ed as the physical.

I´ve always loved learning foreighn languages, because I learn them really quickly.I speak English(it is not my first language),Bosnian(my first language),Italian and Spanish.I am currently learning Franch. :blink:

Im no longer in school but my fave subject was drama.

I loved being in the spotlight.Singing was the part of drama i enjoyed the most but the acting was just as satisfying.

It was a hard choice between drama and history.

Guest Tribbleman1000

I like a number of classes, here's a list, favorite to least favorite.

1. Art

2.Tech.

3.PE (just to play it, not to be known as the last kid picked all the time.)

4.Social Studies/History

5.Language Arts (But i dont like the nuts and bolts of it).

6.Math (its a tough, especially on tests)

7.Science (Dont get me wrong i really like science, except that i have the WORST teacher for it, he doesnt know what hes doing, hes a crotchety old man, he doesnt organize the class the "system" and the working plan,(meaning we never have time to finish our work), he is never involved in the teaching process, he never really studied science,(he use to be the woodshop guy, but the stupid school plopped him his non-legit new job), and we have to do a science experiment, and we dont even know how to do it! HE SUCKS AS A TEACHER! The school should replace him with someone who knows the job!

Guest Tribbleman1000

Art is my favorite subject. i like all kinds of art i know a lot about it,i have good visual skills and art has always been a part of me. dali is one of my favorites.

PS i'm only 12! most adults dont know as much as i do about art. (visual art).

Science - what little of it there was.

I'll never forget talking to my High School councelor for the first time (I graduated in '71) about what I wanted to do after I graduated. I told her about my interest in Astronomy, & how I wanted to be involved in looking for alien life. She laughed histerically for a few minutes. I was not amused - until a few months ago, when I started running "SETI at home" on my other computer. Who has the last laugh now!

I liked NJROTC, that's Navy Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps for those who don't know. by my senior year I was the Battalion Operations Officer holding the rank of Cadet Lieutenant Commander. I would have gone for NROTC, but my math wasnt up to spec, so I enlisted and ended up earning a commission through StoA

Ah finals. What a time. I'm going into my math 20 pure final on monday with a 91%, my physics 20 final with 85%, and my social 20 final with 89%. I can get a zero on all of the finals and still pass the course. (Although if I actually got a mark below 80% I would freak. Lol.)

My favorite class was always history, you can't understand the present without understandig history. I also enjoyed science and literature.

Last semester, I liked my Geography, Psychology, and Math classes, but so far this semester I can't say I'm really liking any of my courses - just a bunch of classes I have to finish up in order to move on to courses for my major.

When I was younger, I loved History and Geography the most. Put me in a room with a chemistry book, though, and I'll DIG my way out! :P

Sweet I've written both my Social and Physics finals. I don't know yet what I got on my Social final, but on my Physics final I GOT 99%!!!!!!! Only half a mark off!!!!!!!!!! SWEET! That's the best mark I've ever gotten on a final.

my fav was history i was good at it. to the point i was in school to become a history teacher

My sister in law is taking classes at the local community college, one of her classes is...and I sh** you not, "Sociology Through Star Trek"

at school i absolutely adored history, i just loved knowing all about places and what had happened.

now however i'm at college and my favorite subject is most definitely psychology, i just love to know how ppls minds work!!

My sister in law is taking classes at the local community college, one of her classes is...and I sh** you not, "Sociology Through Star Trek"

On the other hand, regular Sociology isn't much better.

You can take any economics paper, take out the calculus and empiracle data, throw in some inherently unprovable assumptions about human behavior with technical-sounding terms like "social stratification", and turn it into a sociology paper. But you can not take a sociology paper and turn it into an economics paper.

Edited by lt_van_roy