• Math
    • History
    • Science
    • English
    • foreign languages
    • other..
    • none, I don't (or didn't) like school, so I don't have a favorite

I hope this hasn't been done.. :)

I know we've done favorite social science, but this is just the basic subjects.

I love basically all subjects, so it was kind of hard to pick a favorite. Probably history or foreign languages (specifically latin and french) oh yeah and science..and math..and english...oh this is so hard! I like them all..oh well if I have to choose, latin or french, and science are my top favorites (although that could because they're my best ones..) I also really enjoy any type of art, but some people don't consider that a true subject..

which are your(s)?

For me it was History. I used to read the history book like it was a novel.

lol , yeah I love history...I don't exactly read my history book like its a novel though..the reading part is really the only part I don't like.

math for me. ive got an 88% and i havent studied once or done my homework once this year. it comes easily to me.

now french is hard. ugh. i have a 75% (i dont study in ANY subject) and i hate it

i also like social studies (the name for history class in Canada). i especially like war history and Canadian politics. i like history so much that ive even read the first two chapters of 'mein kamph' by aldolf hitler. but it creeped me out and made me mad at stupid hitler, so i stopped.

I voted sciences. I was/am always interested. I wanted to be an astronaut when I was growing up, but back then the astronaut training program was a military test pilot boys club so I didn't stand a chance.

Instead I went into the Arts. I'm a former Ballerina. Go figure!

I love most all of my subjects, but it really depends who's been teaching it.

When I took Enriched Algebra 1 it was challenging, Geometry this year was a piece of cake and fun.

Science in 7th grade was AWFUL, compleatly due to the teacher, the past two years I have LOVED science, Bill has got to be the best teacher I've ever had.

But yeah, I wound up voting for English, because I've always seemed to enjoy it. Never hated it, never has really been my absolute fav. I've hated and love most everything else. So yeah, it wins do to stability :lol:

I also love art, I like to paint :lol:

I love most all of my subjects, but it really depends who's been teaching it.

yes, it usually all depends on who your teacher is. Last year I hated math because my teacher was so bad, but this year I love it...

Sciences....though I adore PE as well(especially volleyball!!). Actually it ranks like this... Science 1st, PE-2nd, All other subjects-3rd(and these three rankings are really close together)

Usually, I make it easy on myself and say that I simply adore school(the academics/athletics portion, that is..)

Other - I can't decide (which is a problem, because by my age, you already have to know what you want to do when you grow up, and I don't have a favourite area of school) the only subject I really DON'T like is French, and that's probably because of the teachers (and the fact that I suck at it)

I loved English and German as I went to school.

Mrs. Captain Picard

Mrs. Captain Picard

Ahh German... since I am part German on both sides of my family, I chose to take it in High School..I loved it! I am pretty rusty though, since I took German III in 1997.

I only took one year of science but in high school I was the Teachers assistant for all the science classes all four years!!!

I voted history. I loved my Canadian history courses and we also had a Metis history course that was really fascinating.

Gee, i am the odd ball. I hated history, but i had a horrible history teacher and all but the true brains past his class at all.

I liked science and Mythology. and Math under this really cute teacher who used to tease me about being a Trekkie. That was fun! ;)

Gee, i am the odd ball. I hated history, but i had a horrible history teacher and all but the true brains past his class at all.

I liked science and Mythology. and Math under this really cute teacher who used to tease me about being a Trekkie. That was fun!  :)

Mythology!!!! Lessa do you have a favorite??

Mine are Scandinavian, Egyptian, Celtic, and Greek (Celtic and Scandinavian hold a special place in my heart as they are both in my heritage).

hard to say since I still take occasional courses to broaden my horizons. I voted other because my great love will always be social science (which I noticed wasn't included); Second would be Chemistry, then Music.

I read mostly non-fiction which generally includes history, biography and science.

Stardate:213504.9

I like my computer classes and History.I was(am)always very good at it.The only forien classes we have around here is spanish and french and im not interested in either.I wish we had a German class cause I have always wanted to learn thier language.

Mrs. Captain Picard

Ahh German... since I am part German on both sides of my family, I chose to take it in High School..I loved it! I am pretty rusty though, since I took German III in 1997.

I actually, was in German III this past year, but unfortunetly due to a growing list of problems I dropped the class third quarter. But, I really love the language. :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I actually, was in German III this past year, but unfortunetly due to a growing list of problems I dropped the class third quarter. But, I really love the language. :)

Really? that is cool to learn that there is a fellow German student here.. Do you remember much of it? I can remember a lot when I hear it or read it...but when people want an on the spot translation...I usually draw a nearly complete blank!

Mrs. Captain Picard

I actually, was in German III this past year, but unfortunetly due to a growing list of problems I dropped the class third quarter. But, I really love the language. :bow:

Really? that is cool to learn that there is a fellow German student here.. Do you remember much of it? I can remember a lot when I hear it or read it...but when people want an on the spot translation...I usually draw a nearly complete blank!

I have the same problem with translations!

I'm not great with the language though. Part of the problem last year was that my German classes went like this:

6th & 7th grade, German I

8th grade, schedule conflict, had to take German I again, but it was counted as German II (this is where the problem began, I didn't have the right vocabulary & grammer I needed)

9th, "Oh you'll do fine on the televised German III course!" NOT. :)

So I basically have about a German I/ II vocabulary. *sigh*

I would have loved to take more of it, but I was so frustrated!

If anybody needs help in German - I can help B)

We have no specifications for English here... I think I am an advanced learner because those words were on my English-English (no mistake it is really such a strange one :) ) dictionary I had to use for translations in 11th, 12th and 13th grade... I loved English my whole school time through (sometimes more than German :bow: )... Got an 1 (A, we use numbers in Germany) in first test in 5th grade and I knew it would be a neverending love :bow: :) :bow:

Mrs. Captain Picard

MATH :) I always got straight A's in Math. I loved trying to solve problems :) History is a close second.

MATH :laugh:  I always got straight A's in Math. I loved trying to solve problems :lol:  History is a close second.

I keep thinking once I get my first Bachelor's degree, that I may try to get a couple more and these are two of the ones I want to get degrees in..