Sign in to follow this  
Spike The Trill

Have you ever met anyone from TNG?

Sadly no.. But if I could I would love to meet Brent Spiner :clap:

More of the cast would be also cool, but since he is my favorite, he would be the one I would pick to see most.

Brent would probely be my first choice on which TNG actor i'd liek to meet next. He's very talented.

Of course, if I ever met him, I'd have to take my friend. She has a huge crush on him.

I once met the Crystalline Entity at a convention.

It was actually a nice entity. It signed autographs, took pictures with fans, auctioned some props for charity, and even got up on stage with a banjo and performed a mini-concert for the crowd.

Then it killed every living thing in the building.

It was actually a nice entity. It signed autographs, took pictures with fans, auctioned some props for charity, and even got up on stage with a banjo and performed a mini-concert for the crowd.

326946[/snapback]

Man, don't you just hate it when the actor goes on a killing spree? I've lost track of how many times I've seen it happen. :clap:

326946[/snapback]

*spits soda* ROFL!! :clap:

I've met some actors including Shatner and Nimoy....Well, they haven't met me, but I saw them...Could explain the restraining orders from them. But I know they're just playing hard to get. Some actors really let fame go to their head...

I've met some actors including Shatner and Nimoy....Well, they haven't met me, but I saw them...Could explain the restraining orders from them. But I know they're just playing hard to get. Some actors really let fame go to their head...

Yeah, some actors hate it when you climb a tree and look into their homes with night-vision goggles and a twelve-inch hunting knife attached to your belt.

I just don't understand their problem. :clap:

Edited by The King

Brent Spiner

Denise Crosby

Marina Sirtis

Edited by Data

326946[/snapback]

And yet you survived. hmmm Are you in league with the Entity, King? If it is proven that you helped the Entity in any way, not only will we take your crown but it will be the Tower for you!!! :look:

And yet you survived. hmmm Are you in league with the Entity, King? If it is proven that you helped the Entity in any way, not only will we take your crown but it will be the Tower for you!!! 

Hey!!! I didn't do anything!!!! :lol:

I'm innocent. :lol:

The last thing I saw was the Entity eating a few potted plants. :lol:

Then I ran away. :look::look:

I've met Jonathan Frakes,Michael Dorn,Gates McFadden,Marina Sirtis,John DeLancie and Majel Barrett all at conventions. I've got a great pic of Sirtis giving me a kiss... :naughty:

I've met all from TNG except Patrick Stewart and Wil Wheaton.

The last few were at an autograph show Memorial Day weekend.

Denise Crosby - very nice and friendly and would like to see Sela come back.

Dwight Schultz - very nice and funny. I won't mention what he did to Jonathan Frakes on stage; but, according to Dwight, JF deserved it!

Levar Burton - very nice and friendly. His line wasn't real long but was fairly slow because he chatted briefly with everyone who wanted to.

Gates McFadden - also nice and friendly. She was signing a poster for Doctors Without Borders.

Brent Spiner - nice, funny. He signed my copy of Old Yellow Eyes is Back and mentioned that it was harder to get now and I could sell it for big bucks on Ebay (which I never would). He had the second longest line there.

Jonathan Frakes - a real sweetheart. He had the longest line and the slowest. He chatted with everyone and was most appreciative when I mentioned I loved Thunderbirds. The picture I had taken with him turned out very well.

And yet you survived. hmmm Are you in league with the Entity, King? If it is proven that you helped the Entity in any way, not only will we take your crown but it will be the Tower for you!!! 

Hey!!! I didn't do anything!!!! B)

I'm innocent. :frusty:

The last thing I saw was the Entity eating a few potted plants. :dude:

Then I ran away. B) :clap:

327416[/snapback]

You're gonna need a good lawyer for that. I would suggest a certain Klingon who looks like Worf. I heard that the people he defended were sentenced to be imprisonned underground in an ice-age planet. :)