Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

The Changing Face of Evil

What rating would you give "The Changing Face of Evil"?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "The Changing Face of Evil"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

Another season 7 gem. Damar begins his assault on Dominon shipyards in the Chintoka system and broadcasts a message to Cardassia and the Federaton. Sisko realizes that helping Damar is paramount to winning the war. I gave it a 5, but i would love to give it a 10. :laugh:

Edited by GhostofMajorHayes

Another season 7 gem. Damar begins his assault on Dominon shipyards in the Chintoka system and broadcasts a message to Cardassia and the Federaton. Sisko realizes that helping Damar is paramount to winning the war. I gave it a 5, but i would love to give it a 10. :laugh:

Isn't this the one where Dukat shows up in Bajoran-face? *shudder* You're right, though; good ep. Damar finally starts to serve a purpose, and I like that we see him be redeemed, you know?

Isn't this the one where Dukat shows up in Bajoran-face? *shudder* You're right, though; good ep. Damar finally starts to serve a purpose, and I like that we see him be redeemed, you know?

Thats a good guess about Dukat, but the ep you are thinking about is "Til Death Do us Part". I totally agree with you about Damar, who is incidentally one of my fave characters in all of Star Trek. :laugh:

4. Damar does an about face and wants to get rid of the Dominion. Which helps because the Breen have a new weapon that cripples starships. Solid stuff. Just not keen on the whole huge arc scenario. Though, it did make sense to have Solbor's blood reveal the writing in the Kosst Ammojan.