Bruce Thomas as Reptilian Soldier

Andrew Borba as Reptilian Lieutenant

Mary Mara as Sphere-Builder Presage

Ruth Williamson as Sphere-Builder Primary

Paul Dean as Reptilian Technician

Creative Staff:

Director: Robert Duncan McNeill

Written By: André Bormanis & Chris Black

The Aquatics, Primates, and Aboreals agree to help the Enterprise stop the Reptilians and Insectoids from launching the weapon against Earth. Meanwhile, a team of M.A.C.O. are sent in to rescue the kidnapped Hoshi and one M.A.C.O will not survive the rescue

Exciting episode once again as the story comes even closer to the close. The battles remind me a lot of the Dominion War on DS9, very exciting. The Insectoids begin to catch on to what they are doing may be wrong, but do they switch sides in this battle?

***** out of *****

It's great, I loved it! I don't like Enterprise but this episode, IMO, was really good. 10/10!

A great ep. The MACOs really shined in this one. Malcolms security contingent obviously not up to the job of rescuing Hoshi take a break and the real warriors aboard the NX-01 rescue Hoshi. Expert team work and selflessness in the face of danger as demonstrated by Hayes' orders that everyone else beam off before he does accentuates Hayes' character and devotion to duty. After being caught in the transporter effect and fatally shot by a Xindi, Hayes and Reed make up while Hayes lay dying in the infirmary.It is clear at this point that both men have a respect for each other,but even near death Hayes is contemplating the success of the mission as he recommends his replacement(Cpl. McKenzie).

Interesting note on this ep is that McKenzie is not next in line to take command. In fact, Sgt. Kemper who was injured durong the mission to Azati Prime is next, but at this point Hayes was unsure of whether or not Kemper would recover.Later, It is stated by Malcolm in his address to the MACOs that Kemper would in fact make a full recovery.

Also, actor Stephen Culp (Major Hayes) portrayed another character on Desperate Housewives that was also killed the week that Countdown aired. Geez, will Hollywood ever stop killing this guy off?

Sign in to follow this