Sign in to follow this  
trekkergirl220

your computer type

what type of computer do you use?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. what type of computer do you use?

• mac
    • windows

Which type of computer do you use? I don't want to make this into a "which is better?'' type of topic, I'm just curious what you have.  please don't turn it into a huge debate

I am probably in the minority, having an apple computer. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one. I'm not saying its better than windows, its just the one I have.  I like them pretty equally, but it really depends on version. I always feel kind of alone because I'm the only one with a mac.  It also limits me in some things, and when I have computer trouble, its hard because you all try to explain what to do to me, but my screen is set up totally different.

so what do you have?

You will be assimilated :look:

At the PC I am sitting right now (acutally half mine, half Mommy's :unsure: ):

Windows 98 SE

At mine in my room: Windows 95 (VERY OLD one ;) )

At my notebook: Windows XP

Mrs. Captain Picard

I have a Windows and love it, only when it is working properly. Other times, i just smash it with a hammer.... (What a suprise it starts workin' again... ;)

:unsure: Bel Ami :bow:

I've always used windows. I tried my friends mac one night and I couldn't do the simplest things. And I am a pretty advanced computer user. But that was just because I'm not familiar with it.

*nerd alert*

Well, my operating system is Windows Vista, but I'm planning to reformat my harddrive and downgrade to XP because it doesn't suck. I'm going to be getting a tablet PC as a second computer, but I'll leave that one with Vista. Apparently, it plays nicer with the tablet interface.

I like the Mac OS just fine, but I really cannot stand their machines or their marketing.

I've used Macs mostly throughtout my life, the last one was a G-5 with an apple cinema display... Sweet.

Currently I am using a Dell PC, running Vista with a large flat screen monitor and it is pretty cool as well.