Sign in to follow this  
trekkergirl220

your computer type

what type of computer do you use?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. what type of computer do you use?

• mac
    • windows

Which type of computer do you use? I don't want to make this into a "which is better?'' type of topic, I'm just curious what you have. please don't turn it into a huge debate

I am probably in the minority, having an apple computer. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one. I'm not saying its better than windows, its just the one I have. I like them pretty equally, but it really depends on version. I always feel kind of alone because I'm the only one with a mac. It also limits me in some things, and when I have computer trouble, its hard because you all try to explain what to do to me, but my screen is set up totally different.

so what do you have?

5:1..I'm always the only one...

I guess there is hope though because for the longest time I thought I was the oly mainer, and it turns out there are two others here, and one lives in my town!

I have windows 98,me,2000 & XP. But I allways go back to 98. I'm planning to have a dule boot system and try out Lynux as well

windows 98, upgrading to xp. (1.8 ghz, 256 mb ram. i think i can handle it)

I WISH I HAD A MAC THOUGH. MAC OS X JAGUAR ROCKS! CANT CRASH!

MY PC CRASHES ALL THE TIME!

MAC IS BETTER.

Windows( If I remember correctly...my computer, and the family computer-the one I am posting on, have Windows98, and my brother has either Millenium or XP)

windows. no offense to anyone who has one, but I can't stand macs...

don't worry, I'm not offended, and I think I'm the only one with one anyways so you can complain all you want :laugh:

sometimes I can't stand them either, although it helps if you have a good version, like mac OS9 or higher..anything below is really reallly bad..(imo)

I use windows, but enjoy using mac as well. If mac software and parts were easier to find, i may change my mind. Also, try Lindows and BeOS. Nothing PC-related are compatable for the most part, but it's always fun to try new things and get away from the grind :laugh: