Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Assignment: Earth

What rating would you give "Assignment: Earth"?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "Assignment: Earth"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

Another 5, which is appropriate as I'm still waiting to be sent Disc 5 of Season Two, and this disc only had two episodes on it. So I think that all cancels out to equal 1, but I refuse to check my math at this point.

Anyway, Robert Lansing was absolutely incredible. So was Terri Garr. They both performed their roles and delivered their lines brilliantly. Hardly an episode of Star Trek, but a great episode of television. Just great overall.

There are very few episodes of TOS that I don't like (i.e.: Spock's Brain). This one is exceptional. :P

An excellent episode. An interesting fact is that it was also also a pilot for a proposed series starring Gary Seven and Roberta Lincoln. Also interesting is that if you get the novel "The Eugenics Wars", you find out how very involved Gary Seven was with Khan.

An excellent episode. An interesting fact is that it was also also a pilot for a proposed series starring Gary Seven and Roberta Lincoln. Also interesting is that if you get the novel "The Eugenics Wars", you find out how very involved Gary Seven was with Khan.

I'll have to pick that one up. Thanks for the tip.

Sign in to follow this