Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Series DVDs

I only have TNG seasons 1-3, but I plan to get all of them, and all of DS9 and Voyager and TOS too.. it might take a few years but it's worth it :idea:

I have TNG seasons 1-4 and DS9 seasons 1-2..I need to pick up the rest of TNG..They are well worth the price..And I am enjoying DS9s DVDs as well...

With all 7 seasons of TNG out on DVD and DS9's season 2 about to be released, I'm wondering how many of you have bought some or all of them.  For anyone who has both TNG and DS9 DVDs, how do the special features compare?

I have all 7 seasons of TNG and they are worth every cent I spent for them.  They are the most watched DVDs in our collection. :)

Yep, we have all seven NG and DS9 1,2 and 3 with half of the money needed for season 4 already saved up.

Some weeks ago I spent all my saved money for the TNG DVDs. I am such a huge TNG fan and I wanted to watch the episodes in English, not in German (HORRIBLE B) , wrong translations, missing scenes and so on) I wanted to hear Patrick's wonderful voice so I had to buy the DVDs. And I can only say that they are worth buying them. I wonder how much time it will take me to watch every single episode (i'm at second season right now).... But I will do it! I love TNG :)

The DS9 DVDs are too much for my money situation right now...

Mrs. Captain Picard