• Dr. Phlox
    • Malcolm Reed
    • Travis Mayweather
    • Hoshi Sato
    • Charles 'Trip' Tucker III
    • Shran
    • Porthos
    • Other

Who is your favorite on this series? This is kind of like the favorite charater thread at Ten Forward, but this is just concentrated on Enterprise because I'd like to see who Enterprise fans like the most.

My favorite Archer, it's hard not to like his character but it's a tie with Archer and Trip. The appeal of Trip for me if for no other reason is that he's a fellow southerner and I can really relate to him. He's a great character as well, and can be at times really funny. The interaction between the two characters are great!

Edited by Gamera

Trip, no question. In my opinion, he was the most well-thought out character on the show, and I felt that Connor was the best actor.

1- Trip

2- Hoshi

3- T'Pol/Phlox

Favorite Enterprise Character!

----------------------------------------

1.Trip-Archer

2.Phlox

3.Malcolm Reed

=========================

B) :dude: :( B)

I am a huge Archer fan! He has a lot of qualities I admire. His loyalty to his crew is so amazing. Also, he tries his hardest to justify what he is doing with wether it is right or wrong. The way he gets excited when he is exploring just makes you want to go along with him.

Tough one..I went with Trip..My fav characters are Trip, Archer and Phlox..

I like them all but I would go with Archer and Trip as my favourites...oh, and Malcolm and T'Pol...wait, Hoshi and Travis and Phlox...heck, I can't choose just one.

I picked Hoshi, because she's cute and she's Asian.

My second choice is the man with the gun ... because he sounds very English.

The others? Well, I like them too but they sound too Americanish. Pls don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Americans.... its just that, there aren't enough non-American accent speakers in Starfleet. Notice how everyone (almost everyone) say lieutenant as "lieu-ten-nen" instead of "left-ten-nen"? Thats probably why TOS actors were much more balanced.... opps! I better shut-up now... I'm getting out of topic.

Next, I like Archer. I used to like him from Q Leap and I still like him. One of my fav episode of ENT was when he acted with the Ziggy-man also from Q Leap. I can't remember the episode name but its the one with Archer in jail. There I go again... off topic.

you mean Dean Stockwell, who played Al on Quantum Leap? yeah, he was on Enterprise. I haven't seen it yet, but I've read that he was

329705[/snapback]

The episode you are referring to is season 1's Detained in which Dean Stockwell played Colonel Grat, the Tandaran in charge of a Suliban internment camp.

I have to go with Shran. I thought he was a great character and really well acted by Jeffrey Combs. Did you know he originally auditioned for the part of Riker in TNG?

I didnt watch ENT much but my fav character was Charles 'Trip' Tucker III,he always made me laugh and he reminds me of Tom Paris from VOY :yahoo:

I never really figured out why I can't connect with Trip although I've nothing against him. He's pretty good.

My favorite is Archer, in all his incarnations. My second favorite if Mayweather, because his background was sufficient for the writers to have actually made him an interesting character, had they chosen to. But Star Trek characters have always been more complete in my mind than what any show or series actually presents, so I liked Mayweather also.

I liked most of the Enterprise characters.

I picked Hoshi

I like how she grew from the scared of space travel

ens. To the more confident person she was at the end.

I mean empress hoshi in mirror. Who would have thought

plus she's a doll :congrats:

Then Archer, Trip, Phlox

I picked Hoshi, because she's cute and she's Asian.

329700[/snapback]

Sounds logical to me.I'll second that. :lol:

I adoreed Malcolm

he was always someone who you could never be 100% about that made him interesting, plus he's a brit!

I'm surprised so many people have gone for Trip. I liked him but Shran was definately my favourite.