Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Patterns of Force

What rating would you give "Patterns of Force"?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "Patterns of Force"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

I gave it a 4. I don't know if an episode like this could be done today. I like how the sudden appearance of McCoy on the planet was quickly explained so as to be brushed off. Good acting, and special note to Melakon's final grab for power and how that resulted in both his and Gill's fates.

Not a 5 since nothing really overpowered me to love this, but it was executed too well for just a three.

I agree that it was a well-acted episode. But who didn't get turned off by Spock baring his incredibly ape-like hairy chest!.... :P

I still have a problem with these episodes that have just one man change an entire world around.

A great one! Nice comic touches make this extremely likeable. Spock's comment about not trusting Kirk's driving is classic as is Scotty's remark to Jojo Krako about putting him in "concrete galoshes". :)

You got this mixed up with "A Piece Of The Action".........

A great one! Nice comic touches make this extremely likeable. Spock's comment about not trusting Kirk's driving is classic as is Scotty's remark to Jojo Krako about putting him in "concrete galoshes". :)

You got this mixed up with "A Piece Of The Action".........

Ah, correct you are. How could i confuse them? :)

Ok. This episode was good. The idea of a planet having Nazis is bizarre,but it fit nicely into this parable about racial intolerance.

Sign in to follow this