Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

The Galileo Seven

What rating would you give "The Galileo Seven"?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "The Galileo Seven"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

A solid four. The only downside was the constant harassment of Spock. I mean, yeah it was necessary, but it was overdone. Then Spock moping didn't do much good, either.

Great use of dual dilemma, though. A race against time in more than one way.

A great episode! McCoy really harrassed Spock in this one, moreso than usual. However, he sprang to Spock's defense after Mr. Boma's insubordination. Boma should have been court-martialed when they got back to the Enterprise. We never saw him again so perhaps he was!

I liked the open conflict between

spock and mccoy

spock let his human side show

A good ep. Spock takes charge of a crashed shuttle and must battle giant bigfoot creatures that look more like they are wearing shag rugs. Spock takes a calculated risk- could it be emotional? I don't know because all that matters here is that it works and the survivors are rescued.

No red-shirts died in this episode (well, if a red-shirt had to die there was only Scotty, and another nameless Yeoman, the Yeoman didn't die because she was too busy nagging about filling out crew rosters to fight, and Scotty was too busy working on his "Bairns")

Interesting that Spock served on the Enterprise for 13 years with Pike and yet THIS was his first command according to McCoy. That part never made sense to me.

Lovely episode that shows conflict we we rarely saw in a episode of ST especially in TNG there seemed very little conflict

Sign in to follow this