Sign in to follow this  
KIMIMELA

Sky One viewers- tonight's TNG episode.

I have watched a really good episode of star trek tng tonight- but I missed the first 5 miutes. It's when Deanna Troi sees visions of an event happened 8 years ago and she ""kills"" Worf at the end and then they find its all an illusion. The crew seems so different- I've only ever watched series 1 and 2.

I found it to be really scary and tensing all the way through but it was really good.

If somebody could please tell me what that episode was I would be really grateful.

Thanks

I missed it this afternoon but I'll watch the repeat at midnight. By the description I think Mrs. Picard is right but I'll tell you for certain when I see it tonight.

I think Mrs. Picard, is right. I love that episode, even if I don't much like Deanna.

"Eye of the Beholder" is the only one where Deanna kills Worf.

I agree, it is a really good episode.

I have a TNG companion episode guide thing so I'll look it up...it seems really good. 10/10 for that, because it was different. It's not Picard and Riker talking about nonsense on the bridge all the time- I liked that slight change. I didn't know Deanna and Worf was having an affair or something though :laugh: .

I have a TNG companion episode guide thing so I'll look it up...it seems really good. 10/10 for that, because it was different. It's not Picard and Riker talking about nonsense on the bridge all the time- I liked that slight change. I didn't know Deanna and Worf was having an affair or something though  :laugh: .

325675[/snapback]

The relationship between Worf and Deanna that occurred in Eye of the Beholder was part of the vision that Deanna was experiencing. She and Worf didn't start their actual relationship until after the episode.

They just showed "Genesis" on SkyOne.

Of course, I didn't watch it because it's far too scary.  :laugh:

325940[/snapback]

That's one of my daughter's favourite. She was sitting on my lap the first time she saw it and literally jumped when spider Barclay came out of nowhere in Engineering. She loves being startled like that. LOL

Did you see the one yesterday about the crew de-evolving? Im glad Data didnt de-evolve into a toaster!

Did you see the one yesterday about the crew de-evolving? Im glad Data didnt de-evolve into a toaster!

326078[/snapback]

:look: