Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Trying to get as many people as possible on board

Are You Interested?(READ BELOW FIRST)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Interested?(READ BELOW FIRST)

• Yes
    • No

King, he wants to try and set a new users online record with actual members, the current online tally is based on a hugh invasion of guests coming to see and/or download material VBG had posted dealing with football last year.

That was 533.

LOTB wants 1000. But the whole membership of the board is around 1700.

I think if he sets out to beat the 533 then he may do it, but hoping for 1000 may be a tall order.

Plus, on every message board, there are many many members who just register and never post.

Edited by The King

How come 1000 is a tall order? maybe its the 700 people that registered but never came back, maybe the rest are active! Maybe they don't come on when your on, so you don't see them! i don't think its a tall order

I don't think you'll get 1000.

Not if there's no reason or motivation.

If you were trying to make some kind of statement through a show of numbers, then perhaps, but without the incentive or cause? Nah. :laugh:

Oh yah, its 7:00 my time.

325919[/snapback]

Do you know when it is in GMT + 1 time? ( My time. )

:dude:

Edited by 3 of 7

Well it sounds cool, but I've got a championship softball game probably almost in canada so I won't be home till like midnight on wednesday

Oh yah, its 7:00 my time.

325919[/snapback]

Do you know when it is in GMT + 1 time? ( My time. )

:dude:

326118[/snapback]

Yup it will be 2AM I belive

But if you want, I'll log on before I go to work and not log out so that I will still count :dude:.

Ok, because it seem like noone will be around/at work/sleeping, i am changing it back to Sunday, at noon. Now, i know a few people can

t make it, and i'm really sorry, but sunday seems the best day to do it.. maybe, you can go to your friends house or something... IF ANYONE ELSE HAS A BETTER IDEA FOR A DATE/TIME, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW RIGHT AWAY!

Ok, so it's almost 9pm/Eastern & now we're doing it Sunday?

Do me a favor (if possible) send out another email or I know I'll forget.

Thanks.

Stick with a date and time, and if it doesn't pan out, try it again at a better weekend.

This is a holiday weekend in the States, so alot of people may be going away or going to some sort of holiday bbq. :dude:

What happens now is that its going on sunday at noon my time. SORRY FOR ALL THE DAMNED CONFUSION, BUT TO MANY PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING AT 7:00 MY TIME ON WEDNESDAY!

326264[/snapback]

I cannot guarantee that I can be there at that time.. I work this Sunday, and in a perfect world I would be able to get home just in time. I am SUPPOSED to get off of work at 1:30pm EST, but I have been clocking out anywhere from 1:40pm to nearly 3pm everyday since I have returned to my old job. It has been very busy at the store.... and with the holiday weekend, I am pretty sure we are going to be slammed since where I work is beachside especially if the weather is good.

As for tonight, somehow a glitch happened and knocked my computer off our family's network. And I only recently was able to get back online.... plus my sister & my niece are just now on their way home from my house.

Normally, Sunday at 2:00 pm est wouldn't be a problem. I'm usually here at that time anyway. HOWEVER, this is Memorial Day weekend and I'll be at a party this Sunday. I suggest a non-holiday weekend.

Fine, you know what? i am going to postpone it until forther notice.

326412[/snapback]

SHEESH! You don't have to get snippy over it! Its not my fault you picked a holiday weekend!