Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

Episode Screenings

Ok, if we plan to watch Episodes from each series while we are there we'll need to start planning on which episodes we'll watch.

I'll start a thread for each of the series and we can pick through them and narrow it down to a list. Once we have a list from each series of 6 or 7 (or however many the list would be) we'll do a poll for each series from the lists.

Keep in mind that a poll can only have 10 choices so we have to narrow each series down to at least 10 episodes before we can do a poll.

So what's your favorite episodes?

For the Voyager screening my suggestions are more limited...

Author, Author

Pathfinder

Blink of an Eye

Anyone have any others to suggest?

I have limited knowledge with Voyager but here are my suggestions:

Message in a Bottle

Bride of Chaotica!

Blink of an Eye

Course: Oblivion

I have limited knowledge on Voyager...but I suggest the one other episode I remember (of the three I have seen) other than the pilot....which was the one where the two crew members keep shifting through time...and Ed Bagley played Henry something or other?

Please remember that each screening has an alloted time of 1-1/2 hours so 2 part or 2 hour episodes are not an option for the daytime screenings.

Thanks.

Although I won't be there, here's my suggestions:

Message in a Bottle (a good laugh :laugh:)

Parallax

Death Wish

Scientific Method

The Omega Directive

Hope and Fear

Timeless

Bride of Chaotica!

Shattered

I know you won't be able to watch all of them, but IMHO I think these are some of the best :laugh:

Voyager....Fair Haven. and the one where Kes comes back and blows up teh corridors of the ship. The one with Q testing his son. don't remember the names...

Voyager....Fair Haven. and the one where Kes comes back and blows up teh corridors of the ship. The one with Q testing his son. don't remember the names...

Fury and Q2 :laugh: