Sign in to follow this  
ChiFire

drawing ideas

I'm getting more into drawing things, but i don't know what to draw. i usually draw people, but i don't know what to make them, or what they should be wearing. can you help me and give me ideas please????

Since I draw a lot myself, I recommend a sketch book. Anything I find interesting, I sketch it in my book. I base my pictures on the little inspirational sketches in my book. I thought it was nuts to do it, but it's great if you want ideas for projects and things.

Try drawing wildlife, your pets for example. Even if it turns out bad, save it, you can look back and see how you improve.

Why don't you do what I liked doing? Sketching your classmates or teachers and making them look funny? :tear:

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

I draw spaceships, animals (not real ones, of course) and clothing designs for meself.

I do the same thing Seatrooper does, but the clothing I draw is normally for Krissy (and the best part is, she actually LIKES some of my designs, but I can't post 'em here!)

I've heard a good way to get better at drawing people is to go to the cafeteria at the mall and draw people.

324595[/snapback]

The trick is that you have to draw people that are sitting down. Unless you draw ultra-fast then you can't get walking ones.

:blink: