Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Which was the best season?

Which was the best Voyager season?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which was the best Voyager season?

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 4
    • Season 5
    • Season 6
    • Season 7

I haven't seen as much of Voyager to answer this one myself at this time. Later I'll review all the episodes I have and will give my best estimate of what I believe to be the best of what I've seen.

IMO..season six is when everyone seemed to get into their uniforms that much easier and things ran more smoothly.

:wow: As a Voyager fan this is difficult question for me to answer, because there were two seasons that I liked a lot. And another season where at least half of the episodes I felt were pretty powerful. So I don't know what to do here. :lol:

:wow: As a Voyager fan this is difficult question for me to answer, because there were two seasons that I liked a lot.  And another season where at least half of the episodes I felt were pretty powerful.  So I don't know what to do here. :lol:

Which seasons though? I haven't seen all of Voyager so give me a good starting point. Which seasons do you enjoy watching the most?

Which seasons though? I haven't seen all of Voyager so give me a good starting point. Which seasons do you enjoy watching the most?

Your best bet would be so start out halfway through Season 3. From there on, the series is fantastic IMHO. The first two seasons were much like Enterprise. A little lacking. Not bad persay, just lacking something.

Your best bet would be so start out halfway through Season 3. From there on, the series is fantastic IMHO. The first two seasons were much like Enterprise. A little lacking. Not bad persay, just lacking something.

I've seen probably half of the series, maybe a little more then half. Once I have all of the other series complete on DVD I'll get Voyager caught up.

Loved it when Janeway had such guts she asked the Queen to ' drag' them out of the Delta Quadrant. That was so neat! :huh:

I gotta go with season 5. My favourites are Timeless, Dark Frontier, Course:Oblivion, Relativity, Warhead, and Equinox.

Season four is a close second with: Scorpion (2), Scientific Method, Year of Hell, Message in a Bottle are great eps and the Killing Game is good.

It actually may be more of a tie.

Tough question, but I believe that season three did it for me with the episodes listed:

Before and After - loved the foreshadowing of events within this episode as if this is one of the 'possible futures' for her. Funny yet very dramatic, I had no idea how the show was going to end, with her death or with her... guess you have to watch the episode to figure it out.

Warlord- another Kes fav of mine, which is really weird cause she isnt my fav character at all. I just think this dealt with the strong issue of being a blood thirsty tyrant.

Macrocosm- totally freaked me out, and i loved the bada** Janeway. She protected her ship the way she possibly could with the fact that she knew her life was in danger.

Future's End- omg, do I need to say more.... time travel episodes do give me a headache as well, but this one actually made a little sense to me.

Funniest episodes of all time I think belong in Season Three as well...

Q and The Grey- Janeway and Q episodes are classic...

False Prophits

Ok, well I might be wrong about season three having the funniest episodes of all time for VOY, but Ferengi just make me die laughing

difficult as i feel there are good and bad episodes in all, however i have chosen series 7 as i thought friendship one and critical care were powerful episode.

There were also had some interesting twists in series seven with neelix leaving the ship and 7 and chachotay romance.

I voted for Season 3...that's when Seven came into it....and Kes left...

I probally could have liked Kes better if they developed her character differently but she always seemed whiney to me and I wasn't sorry to see her leave.

I will be buying all 7 years on dvd because I love the series, but if I had

to chose I'd buy seasons 3,6,7

There are individual eps i like alot in other yrs....so this is tough :P

P.S

Sorry to all Kes fans...there are many eps I really enjoyed her in...

I just enjoyed Seven more!

Let me say this first...Voyager was my favorite series and I loved every episode. Looking back I would have to say that Season 4 was the most memorable to me. This is becasue most of my favorite episodes are from there and they are as follows:

Year of Hell pt. 1&2

Message in a Bottle

Hunters

Prey

The Killing Game pt.1&2

Vis a Vis

Demon

One