Sign in to follow this  

Do You Like It?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like It?

• Yes
    • No
    • Haven't Seen It

I definitely see why they say some will like the movie and some won’t. It has laughs but not gut busters. I found this movie to be very funny that has jokes at the right time. It’s not that anything extremely funny ever happens, it’s just the way Napoleon reacts to the environment around him. He’s dressed like a nerd but talks like a spoiled/whiney kid. Making up stories to impress people who will never like him, eating in class, fending off bullies while trying to keep a cool status with the ladies, it’s like being back in high school all over again!

I think a lot of people relate to this movie, especially us not-so-popular ones. Like I said, this movie will appeal to some and to some it won’t. I can very easily see where people could watch this movie and not understand what’s so great about it. But it is great, and to those who think so will agree that this is a movie that will go down in cult history. But this is not something they should make a sequel of. If you like nerdy comedies like Revenge of the Nerds, you'll like this. It's an acquired taste, that's for sure.

How funny, everyone's saying it's hilarious and what-not, and here I am thinking it's one of the most boring movies I've ever seen. The only thing that made me laugh was the deleted scene in which Napoleon slaps the jock and takes off running, and then the next scene he's still running.

How funny, everyone's saying it's hilarious and what-not, and here I am thinking it's one of the most boring movies I've ever seen. The only thing that made me laugh was the deleted scene in which Napoleon slaps the jock and takes off running, and then the next scene he's still running.

324467[/snapback]

It takes a sophisticated mind.