Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Would You Be Q?

Would You Want To Be A Q If It Were Possible?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Want To Be A Q If It Were Possible?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

Definately, can't go far wrong with omnipotence. Lack of a challenge in life but the powers make up for it.

It would be fun for awhile,I suppose....but I think several episodes of TNG and Voyager showed that the downsides of immortality and near unlimited power outweighed the upside...at least for me.

No way would I want to be Q! Having powers like that would be too tempting, and I'd probably end up doing things that would make me feel - and look - like an idiot, like Riker did. :)

Sure, but I wouldn't be obnoxious like our favorite "Q". :wink2:

I'm sure I would make some bad decisions, but overall I'd just try to make lives better with my abilities. *shrug*

I'd like to be a Q, too... I mean, to annoy Jean-Luc must be sooo much fun :eekout:

I'd perhaps feel tempted to do not only good things, though.... :laugh:

Yes... free food!

338998[/snapback]

Lol.

I say yes. I've always thought that it would be great to be omniscient, omnipotent and everything else. Another reason, though, is that I have a HUGE problem with death...and being a Q would, ahem, remedy that issue. (although I have the predisposition about death, I would give it away in a heartbeat to save any of my siblings if the need were to arise.)

I would eradicate you all

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

and have casual Fridays :eekout:

I'd love to be a Q, except that I would worry about boredom (as was explored in Voyager). I can't even begin to fathom living for endless billions and billions of years. I guess after awhile you'd get so bored that messing with other civilizations would be your only outlet.

I'm thinking eff yeah...Riker must've been on CRACK when he passed that up.

It was season one, they were all pretty much on crack.

Sure I would!

You could always walk among the commoners if you like as we saw with Kevin Uxbridge as a Douwd, an immortal being with vast powers in 3rd season Next Gen Episode The Survivors.

"I saw her broken body... I went insane. My hatred exploded. And in an instant of grief... I destroyed the Husnock!'"

"No, no, no, no, you don't understand the scope of my crime. I didn't kill just one Husnock, or a hundred, or a thousand. I killed them all. All Husnock, everywhere."

- Kevin Uxbridge

If I where a Q? Oh boy I would really have a lot of fun :superhappy: well hopefully as much trouble as the Q we all know a Loath