Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Holoraphic technology

If Voyager is anything to go by, we could all ive forever as Holograms. If you remember that episode with the Vidiian scientist, they transfered her consciousness into a holographic body. Now, arm that with mobile emitter technology and hey presto. My mind walking around in any body i feel like.

Holographic Technology was introduced in TNG till Voyager the present

Holographic Tech has a long way to go to achieve the Virtual realism of TNG Enviroments.

:laugh: B) B) B)

Or so we think! They just want us to think that. It's already been done, but it's just a government coverup to see how it works with the humans. Spaceships have been made, there's holopeople walking around, and even intergalactic beings wearing holographic projectors to make them look like humans! The future is closer than you think...

Or so we think! They just want us to think that. It's already been done, but it's just a government coverup to see how it works with the humans. Spaceships have been made, there's holopeople walking around, and even intergalactic beings wearing holographic projectors to make them look like humans! The future is closer than you think...

323471[/snapback]

Your more paranoid than me! :laugh:

Holographic Technology was introduced in TNG till Voyager the present

Holographic Tech has a long way to go to achieve the Virtual  realism of TNG Enviroments.

:P  :laugh:  :lol:  :P

323469[/snapback]

But sure, we've seen it be done???