Sign in to follow this  
Surax

Jolene Blalock

Once again, Jolene Blalock is mouthing off about how she hates Enterprise. She has done nothing but complain almost since the show began. My question is: If she really thinks so poorly of the show, why doesn't she just leave? Why didn't she just leave a long time ago?

If you are referring to her comments about the final episode, her sentiments are shared with the rest of the cast as well as most of the fans.

If she really thinks so poorly of the show, why doesn't she just leave?

Well now is the perfect time for her to do just that.

If you are referring to her comments about the final episode, her sentiments are shared with the rest of the cast as well as most of the fans.

323446[/snapback]

None of whom have actually seen the finished product (including the cast). Perhaps those fans should wait until next week before commenting instead of believing everything they read.

We can wait til next week. However, most of us have read the spoilers and have seen the pics and can pretty much know what to expect. So we can wait til next week and then most of us will probably affirm everything Jolene has said about the finale.

I've never liked her because she complained all of the time, saying everything that was wrong with her character among other things. I agree, they should have just killed her off since she hated it so much. I could live without her on the series.

323446[/snapback]

I am refering to more than just this comment. She has continually bad-mouthed the series for a good long while now.