Sign in to follow this  
bevfanK

Right or Left

Are you right handed or left handed?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Are you right handed or left handed?

• Right
    • Left
    • Both

I am right handed.. :lol:

1000th post

Way to go on you're 1000th post! :lol:

I voted right hand b/c that's what I usually write and draw with, but I'm both (or even completely left haanded) in ost other things. For example hockey - left handed. Soccer and baseball - both. Eating (like which hand you have on your knife and fork) - left handed. You know, stuff like that. So maybe ambidexterous (spelled properly, of course) could be on there, as well as other. I think I would have voted for other, because I just use whatever hand feels right at the time.

Does anyone remember the pitcher Bill "Spaceman" Lee - he pitched for a few teams in the majors - I remember him from the Montreal Expos.  He talked about how the left side of the body is controlled by the right side of the brain and the right side of the body is controlled by the left side of the brain which meant that left-handers were the only ones in their right minds.  Laugh%20on%20own.gif

One of my favorite Red Sox pitchers..He was quite a character and a good pitcher for the Sox too..

Oh, and I am Right handed..!

Sorry about that (I posted a reply about which side of my brain is more powerful LOL)

I was reading and for some reason I was thinking about “which side of your brain is more powerful” (I don’t know . . . for some reason that just popped into my head LOL)

(That’s what I get when I don’t read the question – LOL)

Anyway,

I’m right handed

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Edited by master_q

I am right handed.

But when I was a child starting to write my first words I used my left hand to do this. And then one day at school I changed this and used my right hand to write and so it is until today. Really strange...

But when I play soccer, my left foot is the better one for doing this... Strange thing again :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Stardate:213452.5

Well it seems so far i am the only left hander here.

B) NOPE!!!!! I VOTED RIGHT, BUT CAN USE MY LEFT JUST AS WELL. :lol:

Admiral PeeWee is a rightie,but two people in his family are ambidextrous...

I'm so jealous! :tear:

Three of my sibs are lefties....

Like I said before I am Right Handed, but everyone in my family and my wifes family are Right Handed with exception to my Son and Brother in Law who are both Left Handed.

I am so totally right handed. When I had my carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand, I was pitiful. But I did learn to adapt for that short time.

I'm totally right handed. But when I eat with a fork and knife I use them like I'm left handed. I just prefer to have more control over my fork than my knife.

I am right handed.As a kid I tried to teach myself to be equally effecient with both hands,but could never pull it off.I still occasionally write with my left hand,but it still looks like chicken scratch.I suppose I'll never be ambidextrous.

I am right handed........

I have a little strange but true fact for you LEFTYS...........

If you are left handed it is said that you were a twin.. wich died in early development (ghost twin) !!! :borgqueen:

If you are left handed it is said that you were a twin.. wich died in early development (ghost twin) !!! :borgqueen:

"were a twin". You must mean: "had a twin", right?

"were a twin". You must mean: "had a twin", right?

yea yea yea.....thankx for the correction lol :borgqueen: