Sign in to follow this  
deadmeatsecurityguy

Fess up

Do you see the films multiple times in the theaters?

Have you purchased the DVD's of the movies so you can find the bloopers and continuity screw ups that seem to show up in every movie?

Have you ever done the Uhura fan dance on a bet at a Super Bowl party?

Well the first two anyway

:naughty: I have (The first two anyway,I'm not sure about the third. Allegedly there are photographs)

The only movie I didn't see multiple times in the theater was Insurrection. That movie was so bad I only saw it once.

Well I have to admit I'm a tad predjudiced towards the TOS movies. So I really haven't gone to see the TNG in Theater. . To me there is nothing like watching James T. chewing up the scenery to become the star of a scene... Nut I love watching for the continuity editors and the cruddy editing the TOS films invariably had

I guess I'm a big fan of the series all of them but TOS especially and just a tad more irreverent than most about them.

Have you purchased the DVD's of the movies so you can find the bloopers and continuity screw ups that seem to show up in every movie?

Of all the films I admit I saw ST5: TFF the most times at the movies, it was just so much darn fun!

2. No but I do see them when I watch the films, (and series) I used to think they were funny but now when I see goofs & continuity errors I roll my eyes and say or think: "and they say ENT had problems!

I went to a convention in California about the time for Search for Spock. One of the things they showed there was the TOS blooper reel. Which was hysterical. Even if I wasn't in an auditorium full of ST conventioneers it would have been funny. Sidebar: the best part was, Walter Koenig doing a dialogue between Chekov and Walter Koenig. It was priceless. But that was the bloopers that got cut out. The stuff that made it in was often subtle but like who edited this a blind person?

I only had the Pleasure to see Star Trek 6 and up at the movies, only once each, I' not too pleased with the Theater experience, i like my home theater alot better

I went to see Men in Black II just for the Nemesis trailer.... That's my biggest thing. :naughty:

Unfortunately I never got to see the movies in the theater, but I do have them on DVD and have watched them a countless number of times to the point of having the scenes memorized.

sadly my answer is no to all of the questions. Never seen any kind of movie more than once in theaters. And I don't buy DVDs for the bloopers, even though they are funny to watch. :laugh:

Must admit, I'd love to see someone perform the fan dance at a party.

Star Trek guilty pleasures? Too many to list them all, but here's a few of mine:

Uhura's exposed mid-rift (Mirror Mirror)

Watching the opening credits of "Who Mourns for Adonis" and saying "I guess they needed a hand!"

Kirk explainig Fizzbin to the Iotians (A Piece of the Action)

Picard giving his chair to that idiot Ferengi.

Kirks's best line ever: "Well....double dumb-a$$ on you!!!" (ST4)

Data and Yar getting it on.

Kirk and Spock's breakdown (The Naked Time).

Seven of Nine...whenever she's on screen and looking pouty.

Janeway in bed with Q.

Sisko punches Q ("You hit me! Picard never hit me!")

Diana Troy loaded (First Contact)

Every minute of "The Trouble with Tribbles".

Edited by Validus

I wasn't alive when 4 came out, I was just a child when 5 came out, and I was a young kid when 6 came out. The only one I remember seeing previews for when it was in the theater was Insurrection but I wasn't interested in Trek until Nemesis was out, and I didn't see that either.

Star Trek is my guilty pleasure I watch as much as I can and yes I have seen the all well expet Voyager still need to see season 4-7 we don't have UPN so never saw any of the episode so I'm making up for that LOL I live and breath star trek so that's my guilty pleasure and I'm sticking to my story so ther :P

Brian