Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

How Would You Rate "In A Mirror Darkly, Part I"

How do you rate "In A Mirror Darkly" Part I?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate "In A Mirror Darkly" Part I?

In a Mirror Darkly Part 1.

===================

Gets a 9.5-10 for me The Opening theme and Footage I found to be very illuminating as opposed to the Usual Cheerful singing opening one

Click For Spoiler
It was Awesome and Surprising how silly ZC was in Killing a Vulcan since there Good Aliens and making them the Slaves of the Humans and yet still giving them Warp Drive Technology and the Ship NX-01 in Mirror Universe I.S.S Enterprise and seeing the Personalities on the Mirror Side slightly evil side Porthos as a Rottweiler wasn't keen on that and poor Trip his left side of his face slightly disfigured and the torture Chamber was slightly similar to the TOS chamber in Mirror Mirror and amazing seeing the cgi of the Tholians looked more metallic in nature for beings that live in a hot Planet and many legs as well and of course seeing a better view of a Tholian Ship and the making of the web and of course the Defiant itself in the Mirror Universe 1 Century ahead of ISS and in a different timeline and I suppose since the I.S.S Enterprise is destroyed by the Web they might have to be the rest of the series on the other ship amazing TOS sets and the bridge sounds and when the lights turn on everywhere shame about the red shirt guy will be eagerly awaiting the conclusion to the Mirror Darkly Arc..

:dude::dude::dude::bow:

I thought it was a great episode. The only reason I gave it a 9.5 is because I didn't like when Zephram Cochrane shot the Vulcan. I always had a theory as to why the mirror universe is the way it is, and it had nothing to do with humans being Klingon-like from the very start.

I voted 9 and want to give it 10 but I believe part 2 will be even better. It was interesting though, when I switch to SiFi channel later they were showing TOS episode Tholian Web [good timming!] :laugh:

I did not care for the opening theme, the song sounded angery [like the fans of Enterprise that the show is cancel. :laugh:

I would have given it a 10 but I made a mistake and gave it a 8.5.

I really enjoyed this episode and I was amazed at the job the production crew did on that tos era bridge.

10 - bloody wonderful , i loved the new opening visuals and music, i was very impressed with the recreation of the consitution class bridge and i thought Mirror T'Pol and Hoshi looked really sexy.

i look forward to part 2

This episode totally Rocked, I loved how delisiously evil Reed Was and the animosity between him and trip was great considering that in our universe trip and Reed are great buds (even if that has never had enough screen time) Hosi and T'pol, though they were semi strong characters were more like sex toys for the men, which indicates that the society is even more patriachic than our present society. (oh jeez hark at me.) I loved this episode, the next one is gonna be a plus 10

Sign in to follow this