Sign in to follow this  
Lollypop

Favourite Star Trek Villain

Who's your favourite Star Trek Villain ?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favourite Star Trek Villain ?

• Borg Queen
    • Khan
    • General Chang
    • Commander Kruge
    • Dr. Tolian Soran
    • Adhar Ru'afo
    • Sybok
    • Shinzon

I chose Khan. He was a villain, but he had a sort of elegance about him. Just from seeing him, the way he carried himself, you could tell he was an important person. Without a word, he just demanded a certain deal of respect. I can't help but respect him! He's got that sort of... hypnotic effect.

I voted for Shinzon.

I liked that this character isn't all black or white.

A lot due to the fact that he's a close of JLP after all...

And he was really well interpreted

I vote for the borg Queen(s)!!!!

I think it's the same "Queen". When she dies, she clones head and upper-chest, has a new body built, walla. She's back in business. As for the 2 actresses thing? I just overlook it. :o

Here's some pictures of the Queen:

Star Trek: First Contact / ST:VOY "Dark Frontier"

08.jpg212200.jpg

ST:VOY "Unimatrix Zero" / ST:VOY "Endgame"

246R214.jpg2712404.jpg

Yep, best villian of the franchise! :D

I chose Khan.  He was a villain, but he had a sort of elegance about him.  Just from seeing him, the way he carried himself, you could tell he was an important person.  Without a word, he just demanded a certain deal of respect.  I can't help but respect him!  He's got that sort of... hypnotic effect.

I agree Khan was awesome. Evil with style he was just a rock and he let you know it

KhanNoonienSingh_sm.jpg

024_04.jpg

Gotta be Khan for me, (I know I said the Queen before but) the novel series The Eugenics Wars has bought this character to life like no other Trek villian before.

ensign_beedril,

I couldn't have said it better.

Ricardo Montalban is the only one who has the "style" to carry off the character.

I voted for Kahn also.

I chose Khan.  He was a villain, but he had a sort of elegance about him.  Just from seeing him, the way he carried himself, you could tell he was an important person.  Without a word, he just demanded a certain deal of respect.  I can't help but respect him!  He's got that sort of... hypnotic effectKhanNoonienSingh_sm.jpg

024_04.jpg

I voted for Kahn. He was so good they brought him back for the movies. That says something. If kirk had to die I just wish it had been with kahn in a fist fight battle on some planet and they would both die. Kind of a Sherlock holmes thing.

I voted for Sybok. He may not be a favorite villian for most but the character was funny in the Star Trek V movie. Heck, the movie was funny to me. I know it was not meant to be a comedy;it just turned out that way. :lol:

It was between Soren, Khan, and Chang for me. But what set Khan apart is the absolute elegence, poetry, and true obsession that is in his lines. Hes like a Shakespear character who tries to make a pageant speach out of everything he says (granted Chang quoted Shakespear every chance he had, but it just isn't the same). Plus there is just the way that he carries himself and his desperation to get what he wants at any cost (the eels, Regula, his persuit of Kirk). That's why he is one of the enternal villians of all time.

DOOD.. How can you get cooler than the borg queen? SHE CAN'T DIE!!! Her mind is always with the colective. ;) Dood, she's like.....cool. :borgqueen: Expecially how she acted in Scorpion, now THAT was a good episode. But yeah, the borg rule, and she's the ruler of the borg. YAY!