What would you call...

Read the post below for the Question  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Read the post below for the Question

• Trekkie
    • Trekker
    • Trekkette
    • Soon to be Trekkie

What would you call a person that has watched almost half of the entire TOS series in about 2 months (and will complete the series soon), has watched all 6 TOS movies in that same time span and will end up watching all of TNG, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise also.

This perosn can also answer questions about Star Trek on TV Game shows and is excitedly looking forward to the STARTREKFANS.NET convention?

What is this person considered to be?

My choice for what I would call this person wasn't included so I chose Trekkie. If I could choose any name for this person then it would be either Luvin1stdegree or Amy. Big%20Thumb%20Up.gif

I would call that person scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that person has OCD or something!!!!!!!!!!!

J/k

I think that person is VERY DETICATED to TREK

has no classification

I said trekkie..

I mean I havn't even watched any whole episode of TOS I've almost watched all of TNG now but of DS9 VOY and ENT I have maybe watched 1 or half of an episode so I bow to your dedication.. :grin:

I'm beginning to think I have no choice but to accept the truth....I told VBG earlier that whatever name the board members see fit to give me, I will openly admit to it. So go ahead and name me!!

I voted trekkie,as for myself I have seen every episode of every series and seen every film more than 5 times each.And I always get the Star Trek questions right when watching game shows.

I voted trekkie,as for myself I have seen every episode of every series and seen every film more than 5 times each.And I always get the Star Trek questions right when watching game shows.

Stardate:213447.9

Me too except i havent seen every episode of TOS and maybe one or two of DS9.

I'm beginning to think I have no choice but to accept the truth....I told VBG earlier that whatever name the board members see fit to give me, I will openly admit to it. So go ahead and name me!!

How about Bob? :grin:

I remember, reading somewhere, than someone that was a fan from the old serie was a Trekkie and someone of the new series what a Trekker.. lol

So, I vote Trekkie, since the person just saw the TOS for now...

But, is it that important :-P

I remember, reading somewhere, than someone that was a fan from the old serie was a Trekkie and someone of the new series what a Trekker.. lol

So, I vote Trekkie, since the person just saw the TOS for now...

But, is it that important :-P

I thought it was the other way round( trust me to get it wrong) so i voted trekker.

A Trekkie, without a doubt !

We are the Trekkies - you will be assimilated - your pleasures and interests will be incorporated into our own - resistance is futile...