Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Drive-In Movies

http://www.evergreendrivein.com/

Thats where I go and from what I hear they are starting to make a Comeback, I go to this one and there is another one in the opposite direction from me but only has 1 screen

does anybody go or have ever gne to a drive-in Movie, most fun you can have!

I haven't been to a drive-in movies in a very long time. It brings back sweet memories of childhood and watching the first Star Wars movie. <_<

I am not sure when or where I will see the next Star Wars movie. I am hoping that will be able to see it in the thearters. Drive-ins are just an American thing. I haven't seen it in other countries.

I am not sure when or where I will see the next Star Wars movie.  I am hoping that will be able to see it in the thearters.  Drive-ins are just an American thing.  I haven't seen it in other countries.

319447[/snapback]

We have them in Canada too but they've declined in popularity. I only went to one once, saw Jack and Phenomenon.

We have one left in Winnipeg. It almost closed last year but they got 40,000 people to sign a petition to keep it open. Unfortunately it was a cool, rainy summer last year so business wasn't great. On the good side, they are opening this year and if the numbers are good then it should stick around for a while longer.

I went to see movies at the drive-in until my late teens. I miss it. I can't go now - I don't have a car.

I haven't seen many in the State of Georgia. There used to be one in Athens, about an hour away from where I live, but it was closed down a couple of years ago. There may be some still in Atlanta, but I'm not sure anymore.

I've never been to a drive in, hopefully I'll be able to go to one some day

Drive-in movies? Like, can you watch the movie from a big screen in the car? Like on the Flintstones? I've never been to one....

LOL Like the Flintstones

yeah but the sound comes through now a days through an FM radio Station, if you got a decent system it will be great

and it is romatic

Me and Alana laid under the st <_< ars watching the movie on a blanket snuggled together :blush 2: :angry:

LOL Like the Flintstones

yeah but the sound comes through now a days through an FM radio Station, if you got a decent system it will be great

and it is romatic

Me and Alana laid under the st :angry: ars watching the movie on a blanket snuggled together :blush 2:  :hmmm:

319618[/snapback]

:angry: :o <_< Cool!

i go to the drive in at least once a summer. one year we went three times. it was the year the first spiderman,scooby doo and one other movie came out. i went and saw jurassic park when it first came out and it was even more frightening because there was a thunderstorm.

tm

I love going to the Drive-In. Unfortunately, its an experience that most of our kids will never get since so many of them are closing down.

I used to go with my girlfriends in high school.

It was always fun, especially when a cute car full of guys were there! B)

My Mother always referred to them as passion pits, so I never told her when I was going to the drive in with my friends. B)

Daniel use to take me to the drive-in around here but after a visiting it several times we got to know the owner. He always seemed to be a nice fellow of strict moral code when it came to teens and young adult visiting the drive-in. One evening Daniel went to get us some treats and I waited in the car after about 10 minutes I started in when Daniel caught my arm and announced we were leaving. Apparently Daniel had a conversation of sort with the man. On the way home Daniel said we wouldn't be going back that the man was a pervert and a commie. I'm still clueless about all at went on but Daniel likes to keep me innocent to some things. B) Edited by BlueCrystal